• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Members Annual Christmas Picnic

Part_Timer

haha its true i do change my socks in the streets of qld.....im just also suprised no one has touched on the HOSPITAL in morisset issue

marinermick

aussiecross said:
thats just un called for.....i dont meet the three requirments for sqaudron as follows
1:not knowing who my father is....
2:know centrelink officer's by first name's
3:continually have homosexual thoughts about joel griffiths

gold, just gold

Bear

Well guys, we pretty much have a team. There is about 6 spots left, and that will allow for pull outs, injurys, commitments ect. So if your one of those 6 who is keen, PM me ASAP, or its chop chop time.

Bear

aussiecross said:
is there a training session soughted out yet bear ??

I believe Perm was organising the training session. Ill check with him and let you know

T

marinermick said:
can we pioggy back off the women's training session and have one at the same time?
Doesn't bother me, although I have been cautioned by a football club official that local club colours should not be worn as council may ark up at their precious playing fields being used for what they are supposed to be used for....  :headbutt: :fireup:
Do we have an official time and ground for the games yet??

Bear

Its going to be Feb 2 or 3, waiting to hear from benw which he would prefer. Again, still waiting for Perm to get to me with a training time.

dibo

Jose Bearinator said:
Its going to be Feb 2 or 3, waiting to hear from benw which he would prefer.

feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3 feb 3
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111oneone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eleven!!!!!!!!

Jose Bearinator said:
Again, still waiting for Perm to get to me with a training time.

on training:

Perm said:
FIRST TRAINING:
Sun 6th of January @ Central Coast Leagues Club Park @ 4:00PM

Prepare to cop a boot to the nads if you dont turn up. Training is essential as we are facing a team that have all played together before and will be a bit more conditioned than us (which will still be a level of unfitness that even Timpano would shudder at). If we want this team to do well and keep the Donny Parkes Trophy lets get to this training session!

Future times of training will be decided on the 6th, but imo it will be convenient to hold our training on consecutive sundays leading to the match, which gives us three/four sessions.

i'll see you all on sunday, shall i?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred