• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club PT 2

midfielder

Shaun

Request..... and also the club could use as a marketing tool.... and to get young talent as well...

Keepup recently ran an article on Mariners players who transferred overseas...

TWAS, wondering if we could get some lists made up...

Mariner players first selected for Olyroo and Socceroo squads after playing for the Mariners.... of those how many came through the academy or youth teams.... how many played overseas after playing for the Mariners.... and again how many came through the academy or youth teams.....

Then scream it to the world....

You could also add coaches to national duty that were developed at the Mariners, those that spring to mind, Andrew Clark and John Crawley...

pjennings

Middy - not quite what you asked for

Socceroo NumberFirst NameSurnameMarinersCaps
97JoeMarstonLife Member
26​
323TerryGreedyLife Member
16​
334GrahamArnoldManager
56​
376TonyVidmarPlayer
76​
377PaulOkonManager
28​
390DamienMoriPlayer
27​
395MarkBosnichPlayer
22​
428JohnAloisiPlayer
55​
467TomPondeljakPlayer
6​
474AhmedEldrichPlayer
17​
481LukeWilkshireHead of Youth Development
80​
487MichaelBeauchampPlayer
22​
505NikMrdjaPlayer
1​
509MileJedinakPlayer
79​
521DeanHeffernanPlayer
2​
526MattSimonPlayer
2​
538ThomasOarPlayer
28​
548TomRogicPlayer
51​
555MathewRyanPlayer
67​
559MitchellDukePlayer
16​
563MarkBirighittiPlayer
4​
565ConnorPainPlayer
1​
567OliverBozanicPlayer
7​
570AlexWilkinsonPlayer
16​
574TrentSainsburyPlayer
56​
577BernieIbiniPlayer
2​
588MustafaAminiPlayer
8​
595DannyVukovicPlayer
4​
603AndrewRedmaynePlayer
3​
612RuonTongyikPlayer
2​
617GianniStensnessPlayer
2​
622KyeRowlesPlayer
3​
Since 2018AndrewClarkCoach
Since 2019JohnCrawleyCoach

style_cafe

Ok can we write this one off? 12 months to go to ko time and no plans approved, DA announcements etc. So i guess this was just on the wish list… :popcorn:

Shaun Mielekamp

Hi Shaun,
Can we have an update on the COE please,with regards to the motel facilities announced last year for the WWC and any other developments.
Cheers mate
Hey guys
Of course this is a little less close to home now that there is a separation between Football and COE ownership structures. However what I can say is like all developments things are moving slowly, but still moving.
The intersection at Wyong road is the key next step to unlock the hotel DA plans. There is a team working on this and there is strong progress for the entry to include a service station.

We should know more on this progress by end of August - I keep updates coming through as they come to hand.

Apologies for late response, just getting feet back under the desk after short break.

style_cafe

Hey guys
Of course this is a little less close to home now that there is a separation between Football and COE ownership structures. However what I can say is like all developments things are moving slowly, but still moving.
The intersection at Wyong road is the key next step to unlock the hotel DA plans. There is a team working on this and there is strong progress for the entry to include a service station.

We should know more on this progress by end of August - I keep updates coming through as they come to hand.

Apologies for late response, just getting feet back under the desk after short break.
Cheers Shaun,Thanks for the update mate... :popcorn:
Any chance it`ll be ready for the WWC?

scottmac

Suspended
Hi @Shaun Mielekamp

Did you see this? Looks like the area behind the western stand to become a carpark as per the previous story. (Not sure since it is blurred). The result is that we lose the area used for Corporates and kids.

https://www.nbnnews.com.au/2022/08/04/future-of-the-central-coast-at-the-focus-of-business-summit/
I find it f**king hilarious that you've got someone at the end there basically saying council can't do this on their own, they need someone to get out front and champion this.................... Oh f**king really??? ???
Wonder if they'll ever be able to find someone that would want to champion an idea like that, or even have an idea like that.......

pjennings

That marina out the front which basically stops access to the Waterfront for families was talked about (and was later championed) by a couple of Councillors many years ago on a table next to my wife and I at the Sailing Club. One of the same Councillors then claimed that he was the one that stopped it.

style_cafe

I find it amazing that the State Govt and the council think the future of the waterfront should be decided by "170 business leaders" most of whom probably don`t even live on the coast. We 230,000 residents that should decide what happens... :fireup:

pjennings

Having a bunch of cafes and restaurants along the waterfront does zero for the commuters both car and train that have to travel yo Sydney or Newcastle each day. The centre of the city needs to be the pace to attract people. We need the govt departments that were to be shared between Parramatta, us and Wollongong. They all went to Parramatta and our CBD died.

Nik Mrdjas Disco Bikkie

Having a bunch of cafes and restaurants along the waterfront does zero for the commuters both car and train that have to travel yo Sydney or Newcastle each day. The centre of the city needs to be the pace to attract people. We need the govt departments that were to be shared between Parramatta, us and Wollongong. They all went to Parramatta and our CBD died.
I just want milk that tastes like real milk

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami