• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club PT 2

turbo

You definitely don’t have an email for MyClub?
No I don’t. And when I sent the names to the membership email they gave me a generic answer instead of confirming they are registered, just a generic we sent out cards for everyone via email but will print them for collection tomorrow so come to the tent before the game. I’m reasonably confident they won’t know anything about them.

I’m not calling Erina. Emailing memberships should have been enough. If they can’t sort this out I’m not bothering to buy another membership for the wife.

turbo

I've found mber+ to be a pain in the arse. From memory I opened the page in a private window and went about resetting it. That worked.
Cheers. Gave that a try and on my phone too but unfortunately the reset email just doesn’t arrive. I didn’t bother with it last season cos it seemed like too much hassle but wanted to get some GA vouchers this time.

Pirate Pete

Cheers. Gave that a try and on my phone too but unfortunately the reset email just doesn’t arrive. I didn’t bother with it last season cos it seemed like too much hassle but wanted to get some GA vouchers this time.
Talk to Dan or whoever is around this afternoon. I'm sure he'll sort you out with a freebie after you tell him what happened. Or send him an email now. He'll be working today, so there's a good chance he'll read it.

I get there might have been issues sending the stuff out, but I really don't get how the log in is so difficult at times.

Meerkat

No I don’t. And when I sent the names to the membership email they gave me a generic answer instead of confirming they are registered, just a generic we sent out cards for everyone via email but will print them for collection tomorrow so come to the tent before the game. I’m reasonably confident they won’t know anything about them.

I’m not calling Erina. Emailing memberships should have been enough. If they can’t sort this out I’m not bothering to buy another membership for the wife.
Look, I agree you should have just had to email. See Dan this afternoon and no doubt he can assist you.

Josho Howe

I had the same issues with mber+, couldn't sign in, turned out they still had my Uni email on file when l haven't been in Uni for 5 years lol. Was on the phone with a helpful fella on Thursday and he sorted out the physical membership cards for me which l picked up. When in doubt, just call the club. That's helped me every time.

turbo

Well I’ve been in line for 30 mins to go to the membership tent only to be told at the front of the line that I needed to be in a different line for cards so this is going brilliantly

Pirate Pete

Are they doing cards this season?
Having thought about it I seem to remember hearing cards only if you ask.
But then again why are they handing out lanyards if there are no cards?
Put the pass on my phone.
It didn't work

Last edited:

turbo

I have to say Dan did sort me out. It was an odyssey getting there and I missed the start of the game for avoidable reasons but eventually we got there. God knows where my digital passes went.

Corsair

I have to say Dan did sort me out. It was an odyssey getting there and I missed the start of the game for avoidable reasons but eventually we got there. God knows where my digital passes went.
The whole thing looked like such a shit fight I didn't bother, queues were ridiculous and I didn't want to miss the start of the game.... thankfully digital pass worked no problem.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami