• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

Insertnamehere

Its a good move and I hope he takes some of the pragmatism from his time under GA here as a player because Ange's formula isn't guaranteed.

JoyfulPenguin

Dylan Fox played a full game for North East United as they defeated Jamshedpur 2-1. Nick Fitzgerald came on in the 63rd minute in only his second appearance for Jamshedpur.

Caught the last ten minutes of the game and Fox's direct opponent really should have given Jamshedpur an equaliser, Fox allowed him a free header from a lofted through ball. Commentator remarked that Fitzgerald did "okay".

turbo

IOC, AOC and Japan all barking mad. Not only will Covid not be under control, the Olympics is a known fk fest. 1 case of Covid would turn into every athlete having Covid inside a month.
Everyone involved including support staff would need to be vaccinated. I think it’s doable, whether they should is a different story.

Insertnamehere

Everyone involved including support staff would need to be vaccinated. I think it’s doable, whether they should is a different story.
Depends on the vaccine too. They may not make you immune but rather prevent you getting crook but you'll still shed virus is my understanding.

Its a big gamble. I guess TV rights is where all the money is for the IOC, so they probably don't care about attendance. Its Japan that will suffer the cost of no gain through tourism.

booney

I am a bit ambivalent about Maty's loan move to Arsenal.If he is no 2 he will hopefully get game time in FA Cup/Europa Cup matches.This is an improvement on the situation at Brighton.

However it is a loan move and if,as likely, Brighton gets relegated and the c..t Potter gets sacked Brighton might want Maty back for the Championship.It is still a good standard league but would it be a good career move.Hopefully Arsenal like him and sign him at the end of the season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami