• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CC Lightning

truesoccer

At last night's CCF meeting it was apparently raised by the CCF Director of Rep Football that CC Lightning had a strategic plan for the next 5 years ago.
When a Club delegate asked where he could view same I am told he was told it as private.
He persisted and was grudgingly granted that at next meeting a summary would be given. As gfar as I was told arguments persisted as to why CCF members were being denied reading same and some pathetic responses were given by the director. It seems he stated that the only money that Lightning got wfrom CCF was the $2 per head levy imposed on local players at rego time and this was not enought to justify why clubs should see how Lightning was spending or intending to spend their money. The director also refused to give a straight answer as to why the High Performance Managers wages was being charged to CCF and not Lightning who he spent all  his time on.
From rumours around much of the wages paid to staff in the office are actually paid on matters assisting Lightning and not CCF members generally.
CCF directors. Come clean. If costs relate to Lightning let them pay them not us. Alternatively break up wages costs job by job and show where they are being spent.
3 generations of my family have and are contributing to CCF general revenue. Our money should not go to others. My son played reps in Sydney. It cost me much more than here. A neice played seniors in Sydney. It cost her a lot of money. Coaches and Managers down rthere were not on the gravy train they are up here.
I am all for rep soccer and do not object to the $2 levy. However I do object in helping to pay the wages of staff who devote their time to lightning or other projects that support other facets of football anfd not the local clubs. In addition we have bailed the overspending rep clubs, whatever they are called every few years when they go defunct and we have yet again to bail them out. In view of this, if only for the levy, I believe we are all stakeholders in Lightning, and our clubs should be entitled to see the content of the strategic plan. Who is to say it may not contain provision to yet again fall back on our shoulders to bail them out when they again go bust.
Lightning should beside the $2 levy be self sufficient. Mr Director of Rep Soccer please reply and prove this is the case.

From the dug out

The 22 clubs on the coast are all equal share holders of CCF and therefore, have the right to know what is going on.

I thought we got ride of all that shit???

Obviously Not.

dwight

From the dug out said:
The 22 clubs on the coast are all equal share holders of CCF and therefore, have the right to know what is going on.

I thought we got ride of all that shit???

Obviously Not.

Yeah looks like nothing's changed how about the clubs commitee's make sure things are done properly by the CCF for once - call them to account.

The sport and the players on the coast are suffering and it is about time it stopped.

Does anybody know about the government grant to CCF for $300'000 has that been spent yet I have seen no improvement at Pluim, there was a flyer put out by the CCF around six months ago stating that they were starting to spend the money has it been spent ? where did it go. ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb