• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Catering At Central Coast Stadium

JackMariner

Speaking of food and beverages I believe the quality of Gema caterers(now that's a contradiction in terms) food has gone from abysmal to the equivalent of a turd sandwich, and don't get me started on the Great Northern Bar, I was the unlucky one to have the first draught and it was nothing more than disgusting. I nearly typed that old Australian saying tasted like G--'s P---. Due to I would hazard a guess, the lines not being cleaned suitably since the last beverage flowed at the last home ground match.(as they warned me"this is the first pour so it might taste a little different") What I and my mates do now is buy our food and beer at Daniel's(also a caterer but of a standard that this Gema could never achieve) Baker street cafe, opposite the CCLC pre game because no one should be expected to stomach the other crap over in the Stadium. Western Sydney Caterers all given oxygen by that inane lot in Central Coast Council tender approval again sticking it to the Central Coast in every which way those arseholes can. I have come to expect nothing else from those damn and I will go out on a limb here allegedly corrupt motley crew. Dick what's his face say's they aint but I am sure the majority of us beg to differ. The sooner the broom is swept through that den of iniquity the better. Oh I did see that Dick advises to give ex Central Coast Councillors a very wide berth never let them apply again, my sentiments exactly. FU CCC. Which can be aligned to another use of CCC Cheap Chinese Crap!!! Have a great weekend everybody and I want to see a drubbing of these pretenders we play tomorrow night, F them too, from Chairman Dan's Belt and Road initiative alternative not smart thinking state, VIC. KARMA IS A BITCH.

Last edited:

style_cafe

I`ve been complaining for years.
We have a few beers in the leagues and then go to our seats and wait until at least 30-40 bears have been poured before we buy one in the stadium :popcorn:

FFC Mariner

The draught beer is piss even if they could keep it properly.
Fat Yak from a can for me too although I try to spend as little as possible in the ground.

JackMariner

Speaking of food and beverages I believe the quality of Gema caterers(now that's a contradiction in terms) food has gone from abysmal to the equivalent of a turd sandwich, and don't get me started on the Great Northern Bar, I was the unlucky one to have the first draught and it was nothing more than disgusting. I nearly typed that old Australian saying tasted like G--'s P---. Due to I would hazard a guess, the lines not being cleaned suitably since the last beverage flowed at the last home ground match.(as they warned me"this is the first pour so it might taste a little different") What I and my mates do now is buy our food and beer at Daniel's(also a caterer but of a standard that this Gema could never achieve) Baker street cafe, opposite the CCLC pre game because no one should be expected to stomach the other crap over in the Stadium. Western Sydney Caterers all given oxygen by that inane lot in Central Coast Council tender approval again sticking it to the Central Coast in every which way those arseholes can. I have come to expect nothing else from those damn and I will go out on a limb here allegedly corrupt motley crew. Dick what's his face say's they aint but I am sure the majority of us beg to differ. The sooner the broom is swept through that den of iniquity the better. Oh I did see that Dick advises to give ex Central Coast Councillors a very wide berth never let them apply again, my sentiments exactly. FU CCC. Which can be aligned to another use of CCC Cheap Chinese Crap!!! Have a great weekend everybody and I want to see a drubbing of these pretenders we play tomorrow night, F them too, from Chairman Dan's Belt and Road initiative alternative not smart thinking state, VIC. KARMA IS A BITCH.
We the long suffering fans really have to get a voice and rid ourselves of these pretenders calling themselves caterers, Gema they are the absolute pits and will never improve. I honestly feel sorry for the staff that serve the fans. It's the total lack of ability to provide decent food and drink, at an reasonable acceptable price and ina timely manner. Gema failed once again on all accounts. Central Coast Council need a rocket up their collective arseholes for granting the tender to this abysmal caterering (one again a complete contradiction in terms and an absolute gut busting laugh). In this case I don't consider the pen being mightier than the sword, we need decisive action. Demonstrations outside the doors of that bloody ivory tower. 40 mins to get a beer in the 4 pines tent. Patrons were buying 6, 8 and 10 at a time, knowing full well that once they had finished their drinks it would mean lining up again for another 40 minutes and missing all the play. This company is what one sometimes must scrape off their shoe after a visit to an off leash dog park. Over 10 thousand fans and visitors and the wheels fell off every Gema controlled food and drink outlets all around the stadium. I had several conversations with security staff and the overwheling comments were not complimentary more like was they would have to be the worst outfit throughout all the sporting venues in NSW possibly Australia. Gema, I will not let any of your crap food pass my lips your are an absolute disgrace to the catering industry. I have taken to bringing my own snacks to the game when it is not possible to eat at Baker Street cafe.

Last edited:

marinermick

If anything they missed the opportunity to make money. I know I would have bought double the amount of beers if I didn’t have to wait so long for the first shout. 4 Pines tent was an absolute joke tonight.

The only positive is that I got to know JackMariner better because we spent so much time together in the line.

JackMariner

Jack......you obviously have an axe to grind but the beer queues were f**king terrible today....i missed two goals!
It's not an axe to grind it is the plain truth. Four years of crap service, even in corporate, believe me I have had many an occasion in a mate's tennis box and the food for the best seats in the house FORGET IT, dried up buns with a rubbery substance that we were told was meat. I do not put any criticism on The Mariners they can only play with the crappy hand they are dealt and that is Gema. As they say you cannot polish a turd.

JackMariner

If anything they missed the opportunity to make money. I know I would have bought double the amount of beers if I didn’t have to wait so long for the first shout. 4 Pines tent was an absolute joke tonight.

The only positive is that I got to know JackMariner better because we spent so much time together in the line.
Ditto mate!!!

JackMariner

It's not an axe to grind it is the plain truth. Four years of crap service, even in corporate, believe me I have had many an occasion in a mate's tennis box and the food for the best seats in the house FORGET IT, dried up buns with a rubbery substance that we were told was meat. I do not put any criticism on The Mariners they can only play with the crappy hand they are dealt and that is Gema. As they say you cannot polish a turd.
I will say no more on Gema, instead I was thinking of making a sandwich board and standing outside the CC Ivory Tower with "Never Again Let These Tenderers Tender & Never Become Councillors" I am not a big person so the font will have to be reduced to fit it all on. Whos with me?

turbo

If anything they missed the opportunity to make money
A mate tried to buy both his kids a hotdog after half time and was told they were out of pretty much everything but burgers which they wouldn’t have eaten.

Oh and if I get heart disease anytime soon I’m blaming the 50-50 mix of salt and potato in my chips.

FFC Mariner

@Shaun Mielekamp I know its not CCM but CCS but last night was a debacle, warm 4 pines with an hours queue. Or stale Carlton with and hours queue.

If you are able to give them feedback, theres plenty here :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami