• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CASSIO GONNNNNNE 9mths

BAD BULLZ

Just saw on fox that CASSIO has torn his anterior cruciet ligiment
will be out for rest of asia and ENTIRE Aleague season.

P.S ALSO FOX SAIS THEY DISCOVERED THE REASON JARDEL WAS RUBBISH HE WAS ON COCCAINE HE ADMITTED IT ON SOME BRAZILLIAN TV SHOW.SOME OFFICALS ADMIT NOT RECALLING EVER TESTING HIM.
:piralaugh: keep up the good work scum.

midfielder

Thats bad luck for Adl as he is not a bad player

Re the Scum and Lardel .......... well they are scared to start incase someone says ........ Con has to be tested.

Can you even imagine what Con must be on to do the things he does.

Andy

I wonder if he'll ever play for them again becuase I think he's off-contract at the end of this season and this is the second time in 5 years he's required a knee reconstruction.

Adelaide would be spewing that they let Ceccoli go.

BAD BULLZ

Andy said:
I wonder if he'll ever play for them again becuase I think he's off-contract at the end of this season and this is the second time in 5 years he's required a knee reconstruction.

Adelaide would be spewing that they let Ceccoli go.

depends if they think he is as good as we think mrdja is?

midfielder

[/quote]

depends if they think he is as good as we think mrdja is?
[/quote]

Anyone got any news on Mrdja .......... like play full season .......... knee is better and this time for sure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred