• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Carling Cup Final

Blair

We won just got home from Syd it was so good at Scruffy Murpghys still feeling it haha

Unlucky Keensy ahahahahahahha

United forever.

FFC Mariner

Yawn, so what did I miss???

Nothing you say?

Glad I didnt bother waking up, the sooner they scrap this waste of time the better

serious14

Not much.  Cronaldo hit the post with nearly the last kick of normal time.  Foster made a few great saves, and Gomes looked like a keeper for once.  PavLOLchenko went missing, as did Wellbeck.

Not the most memorable of games, but a trip to Wembley is a trip to Wembley.  Another trophy in the bag (as they say).

Redline

Jose: What's wrong wit Ronny?
Ronny sings: I take the dive, I take the fall, I put the free kick into the wall

Seriously..I watched that video...how ROnaldo could have hoped to get away with that dive I don't know. GLad to see the ref gave him a card for it. An Aussie ref would have given him the penalty.

serious14

"We thought there is no point in practising penalties because you can hit the same spot 10 times out of 10 and, if the keeper can save it, you can't really do anything." - Darren Bent

Ummmmm............ okay??

dibo

serious14 said:
"We thought there is no point in practising penalties because you can hit the same spot 10 times out of 10 and, if the keeper can save it, you can't really do anything." - Darren Bent

it astounds me that every club and national team in the world isn't learning from the jens lehman experience from the last world cup. clearly united did, and they won the shootout.

but it works the other way too - if keepers are better going one way than the other, hit the weak side. also, vary your takers' penalty routines.

Paolo

serious14 said:

same as harry being quoted along the lines of 'we wernt confident with our penalty takers"

wtf is that shit. It is your job to train and prepare for all situations in a way which leaves you and the players feeling confident of their abilities....stop f**king bagging the players and take some responsibility for your coaching

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred