• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Can you believe this from 442

midfielder

My poor old eyes will be hanging out,..........must get myself seats on the fence I think for the coming season.

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/73143,spring-date-for-girls-aleague.aspx

Spring Date For Girls' A-League
Aidan Ormond
Apr 3 2008 00:37

EXCLUSIVE: The womens A-League is set to kick off this September/October according to sources at tonights Matildas documentary premiere in Sydney.

Its said a major sponsor has been found by FFA and the league will kick off just after the mens A-League and national youth league campaigns begins.

Its yet to be decided if the womens teams would be A-League or state-based, however its hoped the league will take the womens game to a new level. Thats something the players hope will happen.

Everyone I talk to says theyd like to see a womens A-League game before the men to give that variety to the fans and more value for those who have season tickets, Matildas midfielder Jo Peters told au.fourfourtwo.com.

Were in desperate need of it. Itll help our development as a football country. We got to the quarter finals without having a national league - imagine how good we could be if the league kicked off.

A number of Matildas and coach Tom Sermanni appeared last night at the premiere of a documentary about the side in the lead up to and during Septembers World Cup.

The programme was warmly received by a packed house at a Darlinghurst cinema and will air on SBS TV in the coming months.

In other news, its understood that Thailand will host the Womens Asian Cup, which will kick off late May.

Itll be interesting to see how we go in the Asian Cup with that extra expectation on our backs after the World Cup, Matildas striker Sarah Walsh told au.fourfourtwo.com.

Kareem

i was talkin to some guy from CCF bak in December...he told me then that the youth league looked to go ahead (and it did 2 months later)...when i asked about womens he sed the year after (they were gonna concentrate on Youth probs) but who knows...good step for our women's national team!

Jesus

Jesus
I presume the later start means shorter season. If they have got a major sponsor then dont see why they would wait too long

thomas477

Hows this for 442 stupidity

Van Egmond to leave the Jets? [RUMOUR]

Apr 4 2008 14:04

Get more on: egmond | jets

Following several disputes with Con Constantine over club management which has ultimately led to an exodus of players from the Newcastle club, GVE has decided that he may well follow the same fate. There aren't too many coaching jobs opening up in this off season, but GVE has reportadly decided to "quit while he is ahead" and wait for a new job to come along

This article has been provided by:
DisputedZones of Lake Macquarie

FourFourTwo Belief Factor: 2/10 - You couldn't blame him if he did, but we think he'll stick it out (PS - hiya Skilbeck, HIYA.)

Bear

I think its quite possible Dutchy will get the shits and say f**k it, I quit. Its a joke what your owner is letting happen, its making the league look pathetic, and poor GVE is going to be f**ked for V4. Nobody deserves that (well, almost nobody)

dru

Bearinator said:
I think its quite possible Dutchy will get the shits and say f**k it, I quit. Its a joke what your owner is letting happen, its making the league look pathetic, and poor GVE is going to be f**ked for V4. Nobody deserves that (well, almost nobody)

Richard Money did.

marinermick

dru said:
Bearinator said:

Richard Money did.

Richard Money was a dope.

He used his work email to send his resume to other a-league clubs when he was still coaching the jets.

skilbeck

I agree with Bear, the way the Jest are going, GVE is out within a year, he will either have had enough with Con and wont be able to take it anymore or with the second rate squad they have next year, GVE will not be able to find many results and this will result in a sacking

FFC Mariner

Agreed, if (when) Con and Remo completely f**k the Jest, they wont accept any blame and GVE will wear it.

Cue complete implosion I hope

P

Pete

marinermick said:
dru said:
Bearinator said:

Richard Money did.

Richard Money was a dope.

He used his work email to send his resume to other a-league clubs when he was still coaching the jets.

Money might have been an idiot but at least he had the sense to get away from the Jets, or the good fortune to be sacked by them.

Jesus

Jesus
I dont think GVE will leave unless he has another offer. That said the ACL will be a chance for him to get himself an offer. Though At least 1 a-league job will surely come up this season. As well as a chance for the new teams next

Atomic

GVE wont leave until after the ACL. My prediction for them in the ACL is that, through their performances, they will be a disgrace the A-league. They will implode through in-fighting and bickering. GVE will be made a scapegoat, which he is fine with because he had already stitched up a deal somewhere else.

So no GVE for V5.

Bear

I predict that Adelaide will have a rubbish start to the HAL V4 and Vidmar will get the flick, opening a possible spot for GVE or even Mori

RADINHO

lol u think 4-4-2 is crazy soccer international had an interview with espn soccernet press pass and say GVE will be the next socceroos manager

Bear

RADINHO said:
lol u think 4-4-2 is crazy soccer international had an interview with espn soccernet press pass and say GVE will be the next socceroos manager

What?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred