• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Burns leaving adelaide this season

BAD BULLZ

Just noticed on the Aleague website burns is top prioity for kozzie and may join buy a trophy fc before seasons end!!!!Can that actually happen players switch teams mid season i know Mori did it but i believe that was a different circamstance??? ???

Deej

I think what its refering to Eggy is he might sign with another team this season and leave when his contract expires with Adelaide.

I'd be surprised to see him switch to Sydney, he'll be closer to family but he has the potential to go overseas.

priorpeter

DJ said:
I think what its refering to Eggy is he might sign with another team this season and leave when his contract expires with Adelaide.

I'd be surprised to see him switch to Sydney, he'll be closer to family but he has the potential to go overseas.

The transfer window for the a-league actually opens tomorrow, thursday the 1st of november.. it would be interesting to see if he moves to sydney, the 'new coach factor' there could prove influential. he DOES have the talent to go overseas, but I hope he doesnt, at such a young age anyhow.

RADINHO

I thought 1 of the A-League Transfer rules was that u cant transfer an A-League player 2 another in the same league for A-league Talent and standard levels but yes u can sign another player if they have no other A-league contract

Burns just tore a hamstring last game, so he's out for about 5 weeks they reckon. Is he injury prone or had a bad run of injuries.

Either him or Bridge or scum would be nice to complement a strike force of Aloisi, Saso and Matt. Would have to release Mrdja, which why the question of injury prone about Burns pops up.

And with rumours abounding that Andre is on the way out, a bit of a hint about Tommy retiring too, there may be some money to use for next season.

priorpeter

Asa Foetida said:
Burns just tore a hamstring last game, so he's out for about 5 weeks they reckon. Is he injury prone or had a bad run of injuries.

Either him or Bridge or scum would be nice to complement a strike force of Aloisi, Saso and Matt. Would have to release Mrdja, which why the question of injury prone about Burns pops up.

And with rumours abounding that Andre is on the way out, a bit of a hint about Tommy retiring too, there may be some money to use for next season.

he's not injury prone, nor has he had a bad run. its just that the longest break he's had in like the last 12 months is 10 days or something. he's been here there and everywhere, playing in the AFC champions league, olympic qualifiers, a-league matches.. bit of everything. that amount of wear on the body is bound to cause some sort of injury, even burns himself conceded that the way he was pushing himself it was really inevitable. geez that would be nice to see him at the cc, but i doubt it will happen. nice thought tho.

skilbeck

IMO for his own good its about time for him to leave the a-league. if he is hanging around adelaide, sydney or any other a league club after these early world cup qualifiers, it would limit his career development. If he can get a spot in English championship level or higher he should seriously consider it or otherwise he can come to the central coast mariners :p

Andy

Eggy said:
Just noticed on the Aleague website burns is top prioity for kozzie and may join buy a trophy fc before seasons end!!!!Can that actually happen players switch teams mid season i know Mori did it but i believe that was a different circamstance??? ???

Won't go to Sydney.

Burns and Kossie hate each other.

priorpeter

skilbeck said:
IMO for his own good its about time for him to leave the a-league. if he is hanging around adelaide, sydney or any other a league club after these early world cup qualifiers, it would limit his career development. If he can get a spot in English championship level or higher he should seriously consider it or otherwise he can come to the central coast mariners :p

yeah, it could go either way tho if he moves o/s. for instance, he could develop into a top notch player, the experience could be invaluable etc etc... but the negatives for him is that he could just be left in the reserves to rot and forgotten about if he moves too early.

god imagine if he was at the mariners..

kosmina is a fkn nutcase!

skilbeck

Anyhow I expect some big signings for Sydney at the end of this season as they will try and buy the a league

Deej

skilbeck said:
Anyhow I expect some big signings for Sydney at the end of this season as they will try and buy the a league

of course they will, Juninho will probably leave, Zdrillic will be gone meaning $200k or whatever the stupid amount is will be free, Milligan will probably bugger off overseas, Rudan has already gone (well after this week) and Zadkovich is looking around.......Sydney will look pretty different next year.

Rowdy

S-Y-D
N-E-Y
I am Sydney
T'ill they die
With a Nick - Nack
Paddy Whack
Please find me a home
Sydney FC
Has just been boned.  8)

FFC Mariner

I actually expect a real life Budget FC next year. Lots of talk about "building for the future" and "giving state league players a chance" etc etc.

Oh and Butcher is free again so they know who to turn to when Kossie blows it.

Jocwa08

I reckon its time for him to explore overseas,
It will be good for him and for the future socceroos.

Timmyv

Jets are chasing him big time form what i hav been told. Not sure on the deal Details yet. But trying to get him to help JGriffo in the final 3rd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami