• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Boots

Sym

Just an idea about having a topic where You post an image of the boots You will be playing in for the '08 season

For example

29.jpg

They are the ones I will be using first time for awhile I haven't been wearing adidas

bathurstmariner

I'm about to start playing this season with my Uni team and was wondering if anyone was selling boots or knows where I could get a cheap but decent pair.

Only thing is im a size 13 or 14 mens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Omni

A Mart All Sports are pretty reasonable, don't know if they'll totally help with your size, but ask.

I got my boots there for $65, the 07 Predator (in 07)

marinermick

bathurstmarinator said:
I'm about to start playing this season with my Uni team and was wondering if anyone was selling boots or knows where I could get a cheap but decent pair.

Only thing is im a size 13 or 14 mens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

paul's wharehouse, home central west gosford, has heaps of boots on a big table that are cheap

marinermick

Omni said:
A Mart All Sports are pretty reasonable, don't know if they'll totally help with your size, but ask.

I got my boots there for $65, the 07 Predator (in 07)

let's hope it improves your reffing

Omni

Indeed Mick, I always hope to improve, but the boots won't do anything ;)

I hope you can find some boots Bathurst!

marinermick

Omni said:
Indeed Mick, I always hope to improve, but the boots won't do anything ;)

I hope you can find some boots Bathurst!

rubbish - good boots make you comfortable and flashy boots give you confidence - both help performance

Omni

I'm using the same boots as I always have though!

They are comfortable though, you know me though, I'm not really about Flashy, I'll take comfort any day especially given I can often be in those boots for three hours, (you can only be so flashy with predominately black boots anyway)

rosko

Last pair of boots I got were Puma V Konstruct... $220 in Rebel.. $25 at Puma factory outlet..  :piralaugh:

dibo

i've got two pairs of Nike Air Legends -

one of these:

img.php

and one of these:

img.php

$56 and $40 at the nike outlet at the start of last season and just after new years repectively.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred