• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

bit of fun

garlo

lets have a bit of fun . . i wanna know peoples opinions .. .gold coast is done and newcastle theoretically done . . .who would be your top three signings from these guys ? lets throw in there the players who have been released from contracts at other clubs . . . .bit of fun ! lets do it !

id go:

1. thwaite - absolute rock in defence imo . . .with wilko patty and him the back line would be impregnable . . .chuck patty or thwaite into CDM . .class . . .

2. topor stanley - dont like the bloke that much but cant deny he is a great defender

3. halloran - exciting talent . .pace . .skill and can finish . . .believe he is contracted to FFA Though ? not sure what the deal is there!

Gibbsy

Thwaite is a full blown tosser. Carries on like nothing else on the field and wouldn't want him playing for our club.

Roy Law

Kantarovski - defensive mid.
and Connor Chapman 17 yr old capt of the Joeys, a CB who plays out from the back, joined Jets from AIS this year - very good long term prospect.

Wombat

Lantaroski was very good against us when they got the draw at BT this year...but he is a scummer!

I'd forgive any 17yo as they don't know any better.

Kareem

Don't see Halloran ever picking us...and Kantarovski's a novacastrian
But would certainly love the above 2

Thwaite would be a good pick...but I dunno if that would happen with 3 top quality CB's...although as people have suggested shifting 1 into DM could work!
I'm gonna go with

1) James Brown...he seems to be back on the market since his new club (the Jets) are goooone!

2) Minniecon- would love to see Arnie turn his career around...a big big job...but would love to see it

3) Ali Abbas- As a squad player. Technically superior, cheap and could offer us another dimension. Gotta be better than pellegrino!

I don't think a club would sign Minniecon and Brown...only one...and Brown would be the pick!

Maybe Ali Abbas would be good for Western Sydney...:p

pjennings

3) Ali Abbas- As a squad player. Technically superior, cheap and could offer us another dimension. Gotta be better than pellegrino!

TBH Abbas has never impressed me either. Given his lack of game time and his age I think Pellegrino will be looking for a release to play a bit more often.

Kareem

I hope so...I can't believe he (Pellegrino) is signed for next season!

I think Abbas is a bit of a lightweight...and I don't think the Jets play good football for him. I'd like to see what he can do. But I wouldn't be guaranteeing him first team football at all (which his manager said he wants)

Kareem

no doubt Kantarovski is class! I am confident he will be a future socceroo
Unfortunately injury has disrupted his progress...if it wasn't for that injury, I think he could have been off to Europe for next season. But I think with his recent form he will stay in HAL for 1-2 more years

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred