• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Biggest Villain in Australian Football for 2007/08

Who is the most hated person in or associated with the A-League this season?

• Matthew Breeze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joel Griffiths

• John Kosmina

• Frank Farina

• Peter O'Leary (the ref that sent Porter off against QLD)

• Noel Spencer

• Ufuk Talay

• Andy Harper

• Robbie Slater

• Ernie Merrick

• Gary van Egmond

• Mike Cockerill

• Kevin Muscat

• Danny Tiatto

• Ben Buckley

• Frank Lowy

• Brendan Santalab

• James Holland

• Anyone else (Please Specify)

• Total voters

skilbeck

dantheman2259 said:
BiggusMickus said:
Atomic said:
Perm said:
3. The parrot on the microphone before every game at Bluetongue.

AH HA! So, it's not just me! I feel like I've been the only one complaining about the Ground Announcer. Finally, I've found an ally! What really gives me the sh!ts is that the GA prattles on and the music pumps out right up until kick off. It really ruins the atmosphere in the stands. There is NO WAY the Marinators will get mass participation in a pre game song or chant because most of the crowd in the stands can't hear you above the din.

4. The dickhead frm Belkin who decided it was a good idea to watch the punters slobber over (kiss)each other in an attempt to have their ugly dials on the big screen.

Kiss me is the worst thing ever as entertainment

yeah id prefer a race to see which blade of grass grows the quickest in bluetongue stadium for entertainment rather than that announcer and kiss me

dantheman2259

dantheman2259 said:
BiggusMickus said:
Atomic said:
Perm said:
3. The parrot on the microphone before every game at Bluetongue.

AH HA! So, it's not just me! I feel like I've been the only one complaining about the Ground Announcer. Finally, I've found an ally! What really gives me the sh!ts is that the GA prattles on and the music pumps out right up until kick off. It really ruins the atmosphere in the stands. There is NO WAY the Marinators will get mass participation in a pre game song or chant because most of the crowd in the stands can't hear you above the din.

4. The dickhead frm Belkin who decided it was a good idea to watch the punters slobber over (kiss)each other in an attempt to have their ugly dials on the big screen.

Kiss me is the worst thing ever as entertainment

Actually wait i remember some tomato sauce race or something i think season 2, that was pretty painful

skilbeck

I just listed some names of people that pissed me off at the time I made the poll and I hate Merrick because he never displays emotion in a match and Santalab because of 2 words: Hair coloring and a few votes to Santalab seem to say that someone agrees with me. If I was to recreate the poll now id put Shield, Jade North, Foster, Power and Con in instead of a few that didnt get votes though Id keep Lowy and Buckley

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred