• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Away sponsor IN - Dyldam joins CCM

Timmah

On the eve of the Central Coast Mariners first Hyundai A-League match of the season the club have signed a co-major sponsor in Dyldam, an award-winning Australian property development and construction company.

dyldam_dkz32tpubcwu1rnnraoua2xpv.jpg

The Dyldam logo will appear on the front of the Mariners’ away kit whilst the MasterFoods logo will remain on the front of the Mariners’ home kit. Dyldam’s logo will also appear on the back of the club’s home kit.

Commencing on Saturday night against Perth Glory, the Central Coast Mariners will don their iconic yellow Umbro kit with the Dyldam logo featuring front and centre to symbolise the Mariners’ flagship away shirt partnership with Dyldam.

Central Coast Mariners’ CEO, Shaun Mielekamp touted the signing of Dyldam as a landmark occasion for the Central Coast Mariners and local region.

“I would like to thank Sam Fayad for showing the vision and confidence in not only the Central Coast Mariners but the whole Central Coast community,” Mielekamp said.

“To have national brands of the calibre of Dyldam pledging their support behind the Mariners is an indicator of what our future holds as a football club and a region.

“Everyone here in the Central Coast knows the potential and opportunity that the next few years presents in terms of growth and prosperity for the region. The Central Coast Mariners have a huge role to play for the region, showcasing the opportunities available to a national and international audience.

“Everyone who lives in the Coast knows that this is the life, we have the capacity and motivation to make sure that everyone across Australia looks to the Central Coast and thinks, wow, how good would it be to live there.

“It is with great pride that we launch such an important season in our history for the first time with two Co-Major Partners of enormous national stature.

“With Masterfoods we built some great brand awareness and giant sauce bottles, with Dyldam we can build anything and the future with them is brighter than our jersey,” Mielekamp said.

Dyldam’s Managing Director, Sam Fayad spoke of Dyldam’s relationship with the Mariners.

“Dyldam has been an active supporter of sport as a vehicle for building community spirit. Football is one of the fastest growing sports globally. Until today, we have sponsored junior football teams and watched their players develop. Now we have joined the A-League. It is an exciting new chapter,” stated Sam Fayad.

Read more at http://www.ccmariners.com.au/articl...s5wik1dkdotg1dicj0gyphr3w#TKvcGLcdtGuUIQ0i.99

Pirate Pete

Did anyone else see the article in the SHM yesterday about Dyldam?

Parramatta Eels are having a bit of trouble getting money off them.

nebakke

Yes that's the article.

I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to start posting about it, given they're a sponsor.
Surely the Mariners would know about this though wouldn't they?

You'd think so... I'm wondering if it's a calculated risk... I have NO idea whatsoever, of the numbers but... Say we get 250,000 for the sponsorship for this year... I wouldn't assume that that money has been calculated on as being needed to keep our heads above water this season. I'm thinking that, if we really are as close to break-even as they suggested that season, this sponsorship might be the thing that makes the difference between break-even and profit - or at least one of the things.
If that is the case, non-payment would obviously be a lost income, but with a limited impact... Worst-case for the club, they break-even as expected last year, best case, it lifts us into the green, for realsies and they have money to buy a cheap bottle of plonk to celebrate ;)

Well - I'm hoping that's the case anwyay - unless they were working on a strategic budget which assumed that we would be able to get a front-of-shirt sponsor fairly quickly after splitting the sponsorship options - but you'd think that'd have caused a bit of a red light last season then.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred