• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Australian Supporter Scene thread

kevrenor

fedelt said:
sunglasses at night = ultra

Bright glow, transition lenses of course ;-)

I like the guy 4th from right at bottom - Victory scarf but ready to jump ship to Melbourne Heart (with red & white shirt)
heart_1265064866.jpg

J

jiggles

TBH, my favourite is the flamboyant guy in the middle, front row.

LFCMariners

That tifo pullover by The Cove= best tifo in A-League history. Just when it looked like the Moore Park gates was the end of it, suddenly that huge angel emerged from the middle. 10/10 for element of surprise.

bjw

bjw
LiverpoolMariners said:
That tifo pullover by The Cove= best tifo in A-League history. Just when it looked like the Moore Park gates was the end of it, suddenly that huge angel emerged from the middle. 10/10 for element of surprise.

definatley the best.... until they out do themselves in the finals or final.

MrCelery

LiverpoolMariners said:
That Cove display is cool. Also has me curious as to how much we could fill our Bay if we held aloft every banner that we have made since the inception of the A-League?

I reckon that's a top idea.

I've got a few that I no longer bring to the game, as I assume it's too much of a hassle getting them into the ground these days. Don't you have to pre-book them in with security? A bit difficult as I live over an hour away.

If it is anything like Brisbane, you hand them over and you still may have them confiscated. Has happened to me twice. Once in Sydney and once in Brisbane. On both occasions they took offence to a simple plain yellow flag with no markings.

I reckon though, that there would be plenty of banners and flags to make huge display, but not enough people to do it.

My all time favourite is the football field with players on it - class idea.

Jimmy

MrCelery said:
LiverpoolMariners said:
That Cove display is cool. Also has me curious as to how much we could fill our Bay if we held aloft every banner that we have made since the inception of the A-League?

I've got a few that I no longer bring to the game, as I assume it's too much of a hassle getting them into the ground these days. Don't you have to pre-book them in with security? A bit difficult as I live over an hour away.

If it is anything like Brisbane, you hand them over and you still may have them confiscated. Has happened to me twice. Once in Sydney and once in Brisbane. On both occasions they took offence to a simple plain yellow flag with no markings.

I reckon though, that there would be plenty of banners and flags to make huge display, but not enough people to do it.

Brisbane and Newcastle are the two hardest places to get anything in.
Bluetongue is very easy.

LFCMariners

Jimmy said:
MrCelery said:
LiverpoolMariners said:

Brisbane and Newcastle are the two hardest places to get anything in.
Bluetongue is very easy.

Unless you're a Scummer- then anything goes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred