• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Australia vs Indonesia, 2011 Asian Cup Qualifier - 11.30pm EDT

Bear

Pim has said he likes combo's up front

Sooooooo why didnt Arnold sub Archie for Matty and Allshit for d-mac?

I hate Arnold :(

MrCelery

Thompson continues to be a big failure at national level - very ordinary considering how sharp he is in the A-League. Matty was far more influential than the limp Allsopp. Would have loved to see Big Dills get a run.

I rather liked Matt McKay in the middle for his calm play and good distribution. Nearly all pin-point passes, and nearly all passed forward looking to set up attacks.

Heff still very rusty, but nice to see that there is still confidence in him.

FFC Mariner

ryan said:
Why Archie was not dragged off is beyond me. He was truly awful, could not hold on to the ball and tried to do everything by himself when he had it. It was quite clear to everyone except Arnoldout that Dylan could have improved the situation up front for us.I would have taken both Allsopp and Archie off at half time.

Standard Archie Thompson international performance really. Shit.

Archie Thompson is possibly the most over rated forward we have ( apart from Scott MacDonald).

His only ability is to be faster than HAL players to chase long balls over the top. Drop deep to the 18 yard box and he has nothing.

dougie

funniest part of the game was hearing the commentators trying be positive about the game, saying how they thought the socceroos did really well. lol.

typool

dougie said:
funniest part of the game was hearing the commentators trying be positive about the game, saying how they thought the socceroos did really well. lol.

ohh yess i agree i noticed that too.
the pitch was terrible

Jerem

as i say before, when we play MV. . . a soon as you put thompson in the yellow and green
hes a choker, nuff said, dunno why but hey, was a shame not to see both Dmac and simon out there. not the best game, but potential for a decent squad

Dr Nick

i think the comments about archie thompson getting beat by the opposition were wrong, he never got the ball under control to begin with. useless. and allsopp was anonymous. but as theyre both melbourne the commentators wouldnt have said anything bad about them. one good point they made though, was that mckay and reid were doing the same job, we didnt need both of them

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred