• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

AN ALTERNATE AUSSIE 11

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
time to think of an viable alternative to Pim's attempts...byall means come up with a better list ....PROCEED-

------------------ADAM GILCHRIST----------------------

PETER GARRETT--------CHOPPER READ------------BARRY HALL------BRONWYN BISHOP

----------------PHAR LAP( with Don Bradman on his back)-------PETER BROCK (and his torana)-------------------

MATT SHERVINGTON----------------SKIPPY-------------------KATHY FREEMAN

--------------------CROCODILE DUNDEE ( he'd whip his knife and distract the keeper)-------------------------

loyalist

none of those are actually footballers so i do not think that they would do better then the a-league based side?

Atomic

Good team!

A couple of suggestions:
Maybe replace Gilly with Clive Churchill, Australia's premier custodian
Swap the backs around... Put Bishop on the right and Garrett on the left
And I don't know about having a kangaroo in the side??? Two reasons, 1) they can't walk backwards - maybe a bit lazy in defence... and 2) Brocky will probably run over it in his car, especially if it's a night match

BrisRecky

Il Duce said:
none of those are actually footballers so i do not think that they would do better then the a-league based side?

ummm you do realise that this is a alledgedly humourous thread ..right???

dibo

maybe bob brown, but he's still a bit green.

for an option on the right j.w.h was a lock on the right flank for 12 years or so but is a defeated man now. pauline always wants to throw her hat in the ring but is hopeless. turnbull's there but is never sure when he should be coming in or pushing wider and he's under pressure from costello who everyone thought was more of a central player but is now apparently looking for a wider role.

in the middle the democrats had big issues - bartlett bottled it, lees had no left, stott-despoja had no right.

BrisRecky

Shervo and Freeman not fast enough for ya.?... what about allan moffatt and that big bloody ford cobra of his

~Floss~

Kate Ritchie and Mimi MacPherson both rumoured signings, mostly based on quality YouTube footage.

(Edit: "Allegedly")

Might not have been YouTube but it's somewhere on the net.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred