• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALW R6 vs Victory - COYY

Ironbark

Kyah has now returned to full contact training, and from what I was told about a week ago, at that point they thought approx. 3 weeks away.

So 2 weeks away if everything is still on track.
A December return is highly likely.

Simon and Wurigumula together could prove a very potent combination

JoyfulPenguin

Lovely day at the Home of the Matildas, haven't been there since it was mostly mud for a Heart v Victory youth Derby and it's now a lovely facility.

Disappointing result but can't say Victory didn't deserve it, we had patches of control but were clinging on for most of the game.

Irwin was terrific but we got really overwhelmed in midfield and Victory worked out Wurigumula's tricks fairly quickly.

Special thanks to Annabell Martin, Annalise Rasmussen, Faye Bryson and Casey Dumont by making a little six year old's day by having a chat to him and signing his hat after a tough loss.

Rising Sun

Lovely day at the Home of the Matildas, haven't been there since it was mostly mud for a Heart v Victory youth Derby and it's now a lovely facility.

Disappointing result but can't say Victory didn't deserve it, we had patches of control but were clinging on for most of the game.

Irwin was terrific but we got really overwhelmed in midfield and Victory worked out Wurigumula's tricks fairly quickly.

Special thanks to Annabell Martin, Annalise Rasmussen, Faye Bryson and Casey Dumont by making a little six year old's day by having a chat to him and signing his hat after a tough loss.
I think "clinging on for most of the game" is a bit harsh. I thought we matched them in the first half and should have really gone in 1 up (the Gomez chance).
We were certainly under the pump for a long period in the 2nd half but started to turn the tide after Hayward came on and I thought we were on top for the last 10, and the winner was against the run of play in the end. The 2 dubious offside calls when we had clear cut opportunities didn't help.

Rising Sun

Kyah has now returned to full contact training, and from what I was told about a week ago, at that point they thought approx. 3 weeks away.

So 2 weeks away if everything is still on track.
A December return is highly likely.

Simon and Wurigumula together could prove a very potent combination
My mail is she is at least another week from full contact, the injury has been frustratingly slow to heal. Still every chance she will take the field for us in December but it will probably be with just a few hours to spare.

Tevor

I don't think people should expect much from her on her return, players can take quite a while to get back to any kind of form after a serious injury. Never seen anyone come back looking sharp and great, take Moresche as a recent example.

pjennings

I don't think people should expect much from her on her return, players can take quite a while to get back to any kind of form after a serious injury. Never seen anyone come back looking sharp and great, take Moresche as a recent example.
As long as we can make the 6 without relying on her too much then she will have 3 months next year to be fully sharp for the finals. Could be just what we need for the final push.

Ironbark

My mail is she is at least another week from full contact, the injury has been frustratingly slow to heal. Still every chance she will take the field for us in December but it will probably be with just a few hours to spare.
I'll have to trust you on this, I was told she was back by another player

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred