• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALW R17 v Perth

turbo

I was thinking more about the viewing time. Would have thought most people are watching from the east coast where it starts at 10:30 on a Sunday night. Not exactly family friendly.
They would have the data on it I guess but my feeling is they are more worried about prioritizing the local WA audience at home and at the ground. Going forward I would hope the APL can be smart with their scheduling as we add more teams, there's potential for VIC & NSW viewers to see a 3PM NZ game, 5PM East coast/ADL game, 7:45 PM game, Perth late game on some Saturdays. With the second NZ team coming in that should happen most weeks, Perth can only be half the time.

pjennings

Yeah. No one needs WA. They hate being part of Australia anyway.
At one stage it was more likely NZ would join Federation and WA would not. They tried to secede in 1933 and then later Richard Court as premier threatened to try again. However, when the mineral rich north of the state said they would join the rest of Australia he quickly shut up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred