• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Active Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuzDutchy

The only chant I heard the lil CC16 come out with was the old school swimming carnival classic of

"Everywhere we goooooooooo
People wanna knooooooooow"

Was so cringe, I miss the yellow army under PP

Justin Cooney

The only chant I heard the lil CC16 come out with was the old school swimming carnival classic of

I agree, it was cringe. That’s why we didn’t start it. We just went along with it. We were doing many chants throughout the night. While trialing new ones and reviving old ones.

It was a good night, thankyou to everyone who got I. The bay tonight. The atmosphere was awesome. Onwards and upwards.

Shoutout to the ones who helped with the tifo!

Last edited:

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Let's stop with the negativity and bickering, yes? It's tiresome and toxic.

Liked the banners in Bay 16. Unfortunately all I could hear on TV was when the broader crowd got behind the Mariners clap. But that's a problem with the stadium - Bay 16 gets drowned out, especially by a large away contingent with both the roof and the benefit of the wind. Hope you're able to keep luring people in - I still die a little inside when I see how empty Bay 16 is, especially after being right in the thick of it with the Marinators in the first few seasons. I don't know what it is about this region that is so adverse to active support.

Last edited:

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Let's stop with the negativity and bickering, yes? It's tiresome and toxic.

Liked the banners in Bay 16. Unfortunately all I could hear on TV was when the broader cloud got behind the Mariners clap. But that's a problem with the stadium - Bay 16 gets drowned out, especially by a large away contingent with both the roof and the benefit of the wind. Hope you're able to keep luring people in - I still die a little inside when I see how empty Bay 16 is, especially after being right in the thick of it with the Marinators in the first few seasons. I don't know what it is about this region that is so adverse to active support.
Well, Capn ...I’m afraid that if it spits rain for 12 seconds 16 hours before a game the coastal population go NUP not going to the Mariners :vhappy:

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
And to the whining nitwits complaining about the very occasional expletive coming from Bay XVI...don’t sit near there with ya little kids ...fark moi, the boys have been putting up with that crap since the beginning, whining blow ins

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

And to the whining nitwits complaining about the very occasional expletive coming from Bay XVI...don’t sit near there with ya little kids ...fark moi, the boys have been putting up with that crap since the beginning, whining blow ins
Oh good! It's been years since we had a debate on swearing in songs on here! We're well overdue! ;)

Justin Cooney

Another thing that needs to be talked about is their fans. NCL came into the bay the other night to try to steal the fence banner. Upon telling security he just sat there and did sweet F.A. We didn’t want them there as it could’ve very easily kicked off. I highly doubt Mr McKinna will do anything about them.

Animals. They released a statement saying “we also believe everyone should attend a sporting event without being hassled”

That’s the biggest load of shit I have heard in a long time. Every away day up there they cause trouble. And now they’re doing it here too.

Last edited:

Justin Cooney

hey Justin,when you do "who do we sing for" don`t forget the wave and call to each stand.
It`s always a much better response from everyone.
Keep up the good work,it is appreciated.
Hey mate, the other night we were doing that chant amongst ourselves. We’re going to attempt it the next home game! We will call over the megaphone and do everything we can to get the crowds attention when we do.

Thankyou for the kind comments! It really means a lot to us. :thumbup:

Justin Cooney

He has no choice when they bash there own fans
I reckon he should ban the lot of them. Tried telling me that “NCL has no leadership and they don’t know what their members do”

Bullshit. NCL have some sort of leadership. They know exactly what their “members” do.

Big Al

I reckon he should ban the lot of them. Tried telling me that “NCL has no leadership and they don’t know what their members do”

Bullshit. NCL have some sort of leadership. They know exactly what their “members” do.
That’s some I don’t want responsibility or you to know bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member