• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Active Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottmac

Suspended
I think you're a bit confused, 'heard' is related to what I've heard out of YOU !

Your words are your's, yeah ??
Seriously rowdy you look like a f**king dick here mate. If you have a problem with Justin how about you take it up with him face to face and try and sort it out rather than carry on here like a f**king keyboard warrior.
Justin said nothing HERE that provoked your response.

Rowdy

Seriously rowdy you look like a f**king dick here mate. If you have a problem with Justin how about you take it up with him face to face and try and sort it out rather than carry on here like a f**king keyboard warrior.
STFU ya muppet, your
a day late,
a dollar short,
out of state
& out of the loop of 'what's really going on' & has gone on.

NOT EVERYTHING that has happened around the CC16 has made it onto HERE, for YOU to think your informed.

Coast Football Ramble

You can't have a dig at someone for dragging it on and dredging up the past after they replied within minutes of another post.
And then do this 5 days after Rowdys post.

marinermick

To be fair I think this is in response to Justin coming on here saying one thing and then digging the knife in to the YA and certain individuals in other social media channels. Stuff that was far more abusive and out of line than anything that was posted here.

Anyway we have moved on and last Tuesday showed that there is unity.

Everyone considered it water over the bridge until you had to drag the mud back up in your post.

scottmac

Suspended
STFU ya muppet, your
a day late,
a dollar short,
out of state
& out of the loop of 'what's really going on' & has gone on.

NOT EVERYTHING that has happened around the CC16 has made it onto HERE, for YOU to think your informed.
Yep. I'll cop that. I didn't read the dates.
For what it's worth I'm sorry for dragging that up.
I've never said i was informed but if your going to play out a fight on a forum against someone that was being ultra positive about the club and the game day you've gotta know that you look like a dick.

Pokes

Plenty of supporters to go across various venues in Gosford, and the more venues in Gosford we can fill on match day means more revenue for local businesses who can continue to thrive and make for a better precinct on match day! Really glad to hear that both venues did so well on Tuesday night, and hoping this can continue throughout the season :)

adz

Staff member
Well this was a lovely chat and we all had fun. Not that Rowdy needs me to defend him but there are more things going on, on other platforms, than we see here. My 2c worth is Rowdy has been involved in supporting the Mariners since day 1, he's a genuine person meaning he'll always tell it as he sees things, whether that's to the Mariners CEO, Coach, other fans like myself, etc, via the internet or to their face. He's definitely no 'keyboard warrior'. I can guarantee he won't be saying one thing on here and going off to other platforms and basically contradicting himself, sniping at others or bitching about them behind their backs.

Might be time to close this thread - and I'm thinking of trying to get more specific topics going rather than long-running threads like this in future anyway - we can open new threads when there is a new event or topic to discuss.

turbo

Just to point out to every keyboard warrior on here that Rowdy was behind pretty much every chant you guys started.
That comment could be read two ways which might be why there’s some disagrees.
Could be read as Rowdy was responsible for the chants (starting them or they’re using chants that rowdy helped create)
Or as Rowdy got involved with each chant the guys started.
Two potentially very different meanings. I’m going to assume it was the second and put any personal issues aside to get behind the team. If so good stuff.

Reactions: adz

Deej

That comment could be read two ways which might be why there’s some disagrees.
Could be read as Rowdy was responsible for the chants (starting them or they’re using chants that rowdy helped create)
Or as Rowdy got involved with each chant the guys started.
Two potentially very different meanings. I’m going to assume it was the second and put any personal issues aside to get behind the team. If so good stuff.

It’s the latter 100%

Let’s be honest, most (sorry all) the chants are old chants created by coastie boys and yellow army anyway

Wombat

Justin.....you need to work on your timing on the drum. You are way to fast.

It’s Mar-in-ners. dum dum dum. ( or clap clap clap).

Your beat is .......Mariners, Mariners, Mariners.

Please adjust it mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member