• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Active Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFC Mariner

Bay Rd Brewery was a great place to gather before the game and is now a must for fans.
I`d love to see the place rocking with the YA/CC singing before the game just like at the Caxton before the Grandfinal
That was the best atmosphere ever...:vhappy:
Completely agree, YA nailed it by using Bay Rd
Need to get singing going though. Get the place jumping

priorpeter

Really stoked with how Bay Rd went last night. There was a late spanner in the works but we managed to pull it together
Massive shout out to Tys and Jimmy for all their help getting this sorted, and huge thanks to Lawrie, Munfy, and Crowelly for making themselves available at somewhat short notice. And it goes without saying, but thanks to everyone who came down, hope everyone enjoyed it!
Hopefully this is the start of a long and fruitful partnership with Bay Rd

Rowdy

He was saying the food was good and beer was even better (than the food). Nothing there to react to or think he’s starting shit.
Oh reeeeally. :rolleyes:

Its a FULL STOP, not a comma.
- guess it pays to stay in school.

This whole pissing contest is going to get no one anywhere.
Shame people are still being petty like that.
I was literally just making conversation. I’ll keep my mouth shut from now on just to keep you happy Rowdy. :rolleyes:

I wasn’t starting anything. I was literally commenting on the night. I apologise.

Rowdy

You’re letting your bias against him see something that’s just not there. It’s not a pissing contest.
'Bias' comes from experiencing something.

Like, in the many times in my life I've heard someone say:
"Oh well, I'll just shut my mouth then"
- they were more often than not
....... just talking/& or starting shit.

Goes with saying.

And what about your bias Turbo, do you know this bloke ?
- have you ever met him ?
- could you even pick his face out walking down the street ?
Or is your 'experience' just that of whats written & read on here, rather than meeting & dealing with this person in the real world ?

Justin Cooney

'Bias' comes from experiencing something.

Like, in the many times in my life I've heard someone say:
"Oh well, I'll just shut my mouth then"
- they were more often than not
....... just talking/& or starting shit.

Goes with saying.

And what about your bias Turbo, do you know this bloke ?
- have you ever met him ?
- could you even pick his face out walking down the street ?
Or is your 'experience' just that of whats written & read on here, rather than meeting & dealing with this person in the real world ?
C’mon Rowdy, you don’t know me at all mate. You know me from the bay that’s it. I don’t think this needs to turn personal.

turbo

Bias' comes from experiencing something.
I’m not commenting on any history you, YA and Justin / CC have. I’m not associated with either group. What I want to see as a mariners fan is a healthier active bay presence and conflict doesn’t help that. If you’re looking for drama you’ll see it but I really don’t believe in this instance Justin was trying to one up or take anything away from the YA event. If reading something in to his comment is your default position it will make moving forward a harder task than it needs to be.

For what it’s worth I stopped by Bay Rd but it was standing room only and I didn’t fancy juggling a beer and burger like that so ended up at the bon. Their burger was also pretty good and venue is well worth checking out if anyone hasn’t. Well done to the YA for a good event.

Justin Cooney

I've seen and heard more than enough, & I'll leave it & finish with that.
You can’t particularly judge someone just by what you’ve heard. You need to get to know the person, they only want what’s best for the club and active support.

As I said though, the night was a good night. The crowd got into it a little bit and it was a pretty good game. Apart from the result :)

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

A massive thankyou to everyone last night!! The march was awesome (with room for improvement of course.) the stands were pumping. Also a shoutout to AT Baker Street and Bay Road Brewery for having the fans too. The night was awesome, except for the result :(

COYY!!
Good stuff. Be good to get some better photos next time, even videos.

Rowdy

You can’t particularly judge someone just by what you’ve heard. You need to get to know the person, they only want what’s best for the club and active support.

As I said though, the night was a good night. The crowd got into it a little bit and it was a pretty good game. Apart from the result :)
I think you're a bit confused, 'heard' is related to what I've heard out of YOU !

Your words are your's, yeah ??

ccm16

Hey guys!! The Coastie Crew are looking at doing another run of T-shirts!! They’re $30 with all the proceeds going straight back into the CC for tifo’s, banners and flags. The shirts themselves are brilliant quality. Don’t miss out!!

CC16.

Attachments

• 564B7DF2-51B4-40F2-AB1E-A6C5A9C38843.jpeg
    564B7DF2-51B4-40F2-AB1E-A6C5A9C38843.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 25

Wombat

f**k......WTF.....there is some bad blood going on.

For me i have Rowdy, Jimmy, Eggy and PP's backs in any street fight but we are all Coasties and we need to stick together. Besides the Coastie Crew dont look set up for that sort of challenge.
I really think we need to not dismiss or challenge their efforts. They are just trying to fill a void and we need them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami