• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

AC/DC: Black Ice Tour

Sean

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=ACDC10

AC/DC: Black Ice Tour

General Public on sale
Monday 25 May

09.00am - ANZ Stadium, Sydney
11.00am - QSAC, Brisbane
12.30pm - Adelaide Oval

Note: All times quoted in local time

Tickets for Melbourne and Perth can be purchased through Ticketmaster.

Presented by: Garry Van Egmond and Chugg Entertainment

With Special Guest: Wolfmother

AC/DC the greatest rock and roll band on the planet, who have sold over 200 million records worldwide, return home to Australia in February 2010 as part of the Black Ice World Tour.

It will be the band's first Australian tour since January 2001 and will - without any question - be the most spectacular rock show ever staged in this country.

AC/DC will blast their way through each of the five major capital cities where they will appear at outdoor stadiums with one of the largest stage productions ever seen. The production will be moved around the country by 48 semi-trailers during February and March 2010.

Tickets for this Rock and Roll EXTRAVAGANZA go on sale Mon 25 May, 2009

There will be two ticket prices: $99 and $149.90

Dates on the Black Ice world tour in the US and Europe have sold out virtually as quickly as they were announced and the performances themselves have left the critics raving:

"AC/DC remain the gold standard for arena spectacle rock'n'roll." - The Times (UK)

"Rock 'n' roll that outlasts time." - Chicago Tribune

"It's been way too long since someone tore the roof off the place like this." - Orange County Register (LA)

TOUR DATES:*
Thursday 18 February - ANZ Stadium, Sydney
Thursday 25 February - QSAC, Brisbane
Tuesday 2 March - Adelaide Oval
*Ticketek is selling for the above venues only.

Ranyen

AUGH! Torn between seeing them as they have released tour dates, or still holding my breath for Metallica to come to Australia.

Like Metallica better, but AC/DC will be great to see. Also, they are getting old, who knows when their next tour will be? We can't expect all great bands to continue on like the Rolling Stones

J

jiggles

I'm going to be attempting to get tickets. My Dad and his best mate are hoping to go, but his best mate is in a wheel chair and legally blind...hopefully they wont stuff up again and give them floor tickets (Yes, Ticketek are THAT stupid...we even called in advance for a concert they went to last year, to make sure of the disabled access booking process...)

Arabmariner

This old bugger got standing tickets to the first gig in Arena B (near the stage).

In with all the nutters probably !

Arabmariner

Just had a look at ebay.

Tickets for Arena B where I am are going for upwards of $600.00 each.

Can't believe how lucky I was.

NewyForever

I got Cat 1 reserved tix for the 2nd Sydney show, can't wait.

1st show:

Availability: 
Cat 1 Arena Standing Alloc. Exhausted 
Cat 1 Reserved Limited seats only 
Cat 1 Res No Alcohol Alloc. Exhausted 
Cat 2 Reserved Limited seats only 
Cat 2 Res No Alcohol Alloc. Exhausted 

2nd show

Cat 1 Arena Standing Alloc. Exhausted 
Cat 1 Reserved Alloc. Exhausted 
Cat 2 Reserved Limited seats only 

3rd show

Availability: 
Cat 1 Arena Standing Available 
Cat 1 Reserved Single seats only 
Cat 2 Reserved Single seats only 
:piano:

Arabmariner

My brother's going to the Glasgow gig next week.

Good article this...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/showbiz-news/celebrity-interviews/2009/06/26/hampden-roar-will-welcome-ac-dc-for-loudest-gig-of-the-year-86908-21472712/

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred