• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A rare diamond...

Muppet

Surprised to read this in the Terrograph. Love the little disclaimer at the end.

Rugby league is not a sport, it's an atrocity

Call me cynical. He bemoans what Rugby League is about and mentions that he is enjoying the silence during the off season. But what does he do? Manages to keep the Sport in the spotlight via the paper which is a one eyed league paper. The amount of comments it has generated was designed for a purpose me thinks.

hasbeen

Quite possibly the most succinct article ever written on Thugby League ,,, well done Paul Pottinger

LFCMariners

A rubbish article. Can you imagine The Sun publishing this sort of article about football, or The Herald Sun running such a flame piece about the AFL? 'Vlad' Demeriou would have the journo hung in public!

Predictable as ever, the haters of any code that isn't football are seemingly taking a "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" approach, ignoring the rubbish journalism that it truly is. Meanwhile, perhaps just as predictable, the DT publishes, today '50 reasons to love League'.

scottmac

Suspended
Just to put into perspective what type of paper we are dealing with, check this page out.

http://www.dailytele...-coast-mariners

No, seriously, check that out.

I couldn't believe it when i read it and then i followed the link to see what head coach LM had to say and found that it was 2009 again. I could have sworn we played Brissy in finals last year but apparently I'm mistaken. Must have been a dream.

Muppet

Just to put into perspective what type of paper we are dealing with, check this page out.

http://www.dailytele...-coast-mariners

No, seriously, check that out.

I couldn't believe it when i read it and then i followed the link to see what head coach LM had to say and found that it was 2009 again. I could have sworn we played Brissy in finals last year but apparently I'm mistaken. Must have been a dream.

Why does this not surprise me with this paper.

Muppet

I tweeted the Terrorgraph Sports section yesterday regarding their glaring error of having McKinna lsisted as the coach. Lo and behold today the picture has been replaced by one on Ollie. Miracles can happen! :eek:verhead:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred