• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League Transfers and Rumours

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Sturridge hey….he’d be in his old weekly Liverpool wage wouldn’t he , for the season

Ironbark

I saw VIC mandated that sports professionals have to be vaxxed now.

It's going to get harder and harder to avoid it going forward. Are these players of strong enough conviction to stop playing professionally? Will be interesting to see how it unfolds

pjennings

Jets trying to sound like they are getting Kennedy out of retirement or Harry Souttar. My guess it will be underwhelming signing of Spider as keeper coach

Pirate Pete

Newcastle Jets are pleased to announce the signing of former Socceroo Eli Babalj for the upcoming 2021/22 Isuzu UTE A-League season.

Babalj links up with the Club having been training with the first team since the start of pre-season.

The 29-year-old forward has made two appearances for the Socceroos and has featured for top European sides such as Red Star Belgrade and AZ Alkmaar in addition to various stints in the Isuzu UTE A-League.

Babalj said he’s pleased a deal has been finalised and is excited to be part of the Club’s new direction.

“I’m really excited to join a team that will play a very exciting and attacking brand of football”, Babalj said.

Tevor

Al Hassan Toure has signed for MacArthur from Adelaide, good signing for them, would have loved him to join us, great young player
Gee the Cows have spent some money this season. Lets see if Dumb and Dumber can coach them properly. I'm guessing not, had a good team last season and I would consider it was an under expectations result. DDS will definitely be getting some splinters unless he starts playing out of his skin.

FFC Mariner

Their recruitment is great, their anti vax coaching staff less so. A proper coach will get them performing. They could do worse than get Staj

Pirate Pete

I read somewhere about Rodwell coming to Australia, and now it seems it's true.

He's played 73 minutes in 2 seasons!

A-League sources have indicated Sydney FC has no interest in the midfielder, but both Western Sydney Wanderers and Macarthur FC have made contact with him and are interested in potentially bringing him on board, although talks with both are at a very early stage.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer...dwell-s-moving-to-sydney-20211015-p590e3.html

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami