• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A - League Player of the Year 2008/09

Gav...

Well the regular season is over and in a few weeks the A-League will find out the winner of the Johnny Warren Medal is and also who the winner of the Rising Star (U23's Player of the Year) is.

Interesting to see who you think will win the Johnny Warren Medal & Rising Star Awards??

Gav...

I am not being bias but i think Matty Simon is a massive chance in taking the Rising Star Award, compare this season to last. There are a few out there that he will be taken on such as Minniecon.

The Johhny Warren Medal is a hard choice and i am not really sure who will win it.

Auburn Mariner

Wow, this is a tough call.

Warren Medallist, are Craig Moore & Rodrigo Vargas eligible? Is Mile eligible?

This will be a close-run thing. Oh yes, throw in John McCain as a roughie.

Rising Star, are Ruka and Simon able to win this?

Redline

Agree with sentiments about Matty. Ruky would also be up there. Zullo is fast enough to beat them to the presentation though.

JWM I dunno...

Guns of Melbourne

Isn't Simon too old for Rising Star?

If Kempy didn't get that soft-as-f**k double yellow I would have nominated him for JW. Vargas & Muscat were a bit hot and cold throughout the season. Billy Celeski was pretty consistent. Pondy was woeful at times.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred