• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League Crowd Figures

Omni

OK one for all the stattos out there (I'm man enough to admit I'm a stats nerd)

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of HAL attendances? Tried the website but it's pretty ordinary in that regard.

djebella

Omni said:

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of HAL attendances? Tried the website but it's pretty ordinary in that regard.

Wikipedia has them .

FFC Mariner

You would hope that to climb after NYE and Jest game and if the sheepshaggers is for the title, that could be close to 3 sell outs.

dibo

Timmyv said:
Congrats on the crowd last night. It should be at least 13-14K Each week.

what, so we should be over 13k every week when only half of your games this season have been over 13k? our biggest crowd this year is bigger than yours too. as is our smallest crowd.

you never know, if the wheels stay on we might even wind up with a bigger average than you (not that i think this is likely, just that it's possible...).

midfielder

Omni said:

I do but I am for three weeks coming back about 16 Jan.

PM me with your email address and I can send you each year, highs lows.

Have kept them in an excel files from hal 1.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb