• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2022/23 Season

Tevor

priorpeter

Ayongo, Ruhs and Beni all scored with Garang involved in the 4th causing an own goal. Macarthur have Mackay Magpies next weekend and we have Sydney FC on the Sunday. I suspect they may have been a bit more experimental than we were.
Interesting (or perhaps not interesting, depends on your inclination I suppose) to note was we were seemingly replicating match conditions as much as possible - Macarthur were wearing sky blue, whilst we were in our away kit.
Either that, or the Macarthur kit man left his non-colourfast blue socks in the wash.

Last edited:

Meerkat

turbo

We have a lot of Saturday and Sunday arvo games, a draw back of the dual Saturday night games being axed and pushed to the earlier slot. Invest in sunnies and sunscreen if you're not a reserved seat member I guess.

But on the flip side it is more family friendly.

Last edited:

Tevor

We have a lot of Saturday and Sunday arvo games, a draw back of the dual Saturday night games being axed and pushed to the earlier slot. Invest in sunnies and sunscreen if you're not a reserved seat member I guess.

But on the flip side it is more family friendly.
Personally I don't mind the earlier games as I have dinner after the game and I'm a reserved seat member so the sun is not a problem. I wonder if the club preferred those time slots.

turbo

Personally I don't mind the earlier games as I have dinner after the game and I'm a reserved seat member so the sun is not a problem. I wonder if the club preferred those time slots.
I'm here for a good mix. Sometimes I want to take the kids, other times I want the down time or to not be blinded by the sun. Works better around the wife's work schedule as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb