• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021 FFA Cup

Wombat

Plenty in the grandstand mate I just checked. It’s under general admission click the bl

Plenty in the grandstand mate I just checked. It’s under general admission click the blue dots
Yeah Ash. I was booking Grandstand then tried to book family deal in GStand coz it was a sweet deal but when i booked it the tickets says GA when they send them through.
I might ring the Mudgee peeps on Monday.....cant have Rod drinking all the Pinot Noir and devouring all the Prawn sandwiches before we get there!

WebZ

I tried to order Grandstand but got general admission. Any recommendations WebZ for best general vantage points.
Yeah Mate, the green and blue and black sections of the stadium map I put up are pretty good. Seen a few footy games from that side....Mudgee has a nice mountain range that's sits behind it that is a great backdrop to the stadium. Top of it is called "Mt Misery" would you believe

pjennings

We normally play our round of 32 with us early in pre-season (not always with a full squad) and NPL team in the middle of their season. This timer the NPL was abandoned ages ago and we are a lot later in preseason.

I'm expecting a really good showing with the boys keen to impress the new manager with the first round against the scum just 8 days later. This will likely be a fairly strong line up as you would expect Monty to want to at least start with something close to what he will the following week.

Ironbark

We normally play our round of 32 with us early in pre-season (not always with a full squad) and NPL team in the middle of their season. This timer the NPL was abandoned ages ago and we are a lot later in preseason.

I'm expecting a really good showing with the boys keen to impress the new manager with the first round against the scum just 8 days later. This will likely be a fairly strong line up as you would expect Monty to want to at least start with something close to what he will the following week.
My thoughts also

sydmariner

WebZ

Hey guys....Yep unseasonably cool on Saturday. Annoying, it is 26 today in Mudgee and beautiful. Pre game venue you guys had a think about? Best for proximity to the stadium is Lawson Park Hotel

marinermick

Forecast for Mudgee downgraded to fourteen degrees Saturday and sixteen Sunday. Ouch!

Given Muller, Tongyik and Simon are probably out and Moresche has had little game time I am going:

Birraz
Roux/Ballard Hall Rowles Farrell
Goddard Nizzy Ollie N’kololo/Hatch
Urena Tsekenis

Last edited:

WebZ

Forecast for Mudgee downgraded to fourteen degrees Saturday and sixteen Sunday. Ouch!

Given Muller, Tongyik and Simon are probably out and Moresche has had little game time I am going:

Birraz
Roux Hall Rowles Farrell
Goddard Nizzy Ollie N’kololo
Urena Tsekenis
Spewing about the cold weather... it has been really nice this week in Mudgee....Balmy as last night. Just our luck for the weather to turn sour. That is a good line up, keen to see what Urena does this season up front, good to see Storm Roux back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred