• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021 FFA Cup

Corsair

https://www.a-league.com.au/news/da...S-DTNroZegtlud3aR0L-mTLUlh9-X2KjkWCaYbRjSy35o

Football Australia today confirmed the date for the FFA Cup 2021 Round of 32 Live Draw.

The FFA Cup Round of 32 Live Draw will be conducted on Thursday, 8 July 2021 from 7:30pm AEST and will be streamed live via the official FFA Cup Facebook and My Football YouTube accounts.

The draw process and principles for FFA Cup have been revamped in 2021, with clubs being placed into four (4) zones for the Round of 32 – East (12 clubs), North (6 clubs), South (8 clubs) and West (6 clubs).

From the Round of 16 onwards the draw will be completely open, adding more unpredictability and excitement to the competition.

The new draw process and principles are one of a number of enhancements to the 2021 edition of the FFA Cup. Other enhancements will see the Winner awarded one of Australia’s preliminary round slots in the AFC Champions League (subject to meeting AFC Club Licensing requirements), as well as the introduction of Play-offs between the bottom four A-League clubs for the remaining two spots in the Round of 32. These Play-off matches are scheduled for the weekend of 7-8 August and will see Western United FC and Perth Glory FC play host to Newcastle Jets FC and Melbourne Victory FC, respectively.

In 2021 the Round of 32 is made up of 10 A-League clubs, the 2019 National Premier Leagues Champion (Wollongong Wolves from New South Wales), as well as 21 Member Federation clubs from the 731 that have entered from across Australia in the Preliminary Rounds. In total, the FFA Cup 2021 will feature 744 clubs nationally.

FFA Cup 2021 Round of 32 Live Draw

Date: Thursday, 8 July 2021
Time: 7:30pm AEST
How to watch: LIVE on FFA Cup Facebook & My Football YouTube
How to follow: Follow FFA Cup on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
How to interact: #FFACup #MagicOfTheCup

FFA%20Cup%202021%20Draw%20Principles.png

Zones.png

finally retired

https://www.a-league.com.au/news/da...S-DTNroZegtlud3aR0L-mTLUlh9-X2KjkWCaYbRjSy35o

Football Australia today confirmed the date for the FFA Cup 2021 Round of 32 Live Draw.

The FFA Cup Round of 32 Live Draw will be conducted on Thursday, 8 July 2021 from 7:30pm AEST and will be streamed live via the official FFA Cup Facebook and My Football YouTube accounts.

The draw process and principles for FFA Cup have been revamped in 2021, with clubs being placed into four (4) zones for the Round of 32 – East (12 clubs), North (6 clubs), South (8 clubs) and West (6 clubs).

From the Round of 16 onwards the draw will be completely open, adding more unpredictability and excitement to the competition.

The new draw process and principles are one of a number of enhancements to the 2021 edition of the FFA Cup. Other enhancements will see the Winner awarded one of Australia’s preliminary round slots in the AFC Champions League (subject to meeting AFC Club Licensing requirements), as well as the introduction of Play-offs between the bottom four A-League clubs for the remaining two spots in the Round of 32. These Play-off matches are scheduled for the weekend of 7-8 August and will see Western United FC and Perth Glory FC play host to Newcastle Jets FC and Melbourne Victory FC, respectively.

In 2021 the Round of 32 is made up of 10 A-League clubs, the 2019 National Premier Leagues Champion (Wollongong Wolves from New South Wales), as well as 21 Member Federation clubs from the 731 that have entered from across Australia in the Preliminary Rounds. In total, the FFA Cup 2021 will feature 744 clubs nationally.

FFA Cup 2021 Round of 32 Live Draw

Date: Thursday, 8 July 2021
Time: 7:30pm AEST
How to watch: LIVE on FFA Cup Facebook & My Football YouTube
How to follow: Follow FFA Cup on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
How to interact: #FFACup #MagicOfTheCup

FFA%20Cup%202021%20Draw%20Principles.png

Zones.png
I'm a little torn, but I'd probably be a little upset if I was on of thr bracketed A-League clubs that Wellington Phoenix are in . Its the FFA Cup after all, not the ANZAC cup. I know 2 of the bracketed clubs are Jets and Victory (that's the torn part) but the other 2 must feel a bit pi$$ed.

Corsair

I had a quick look at a couple of clubs and didn't find anyone...does anyone know if any of these NPL clubs have any of our ex-players?

pinklady

I had a quick look at a couple of clubs and didn't find anyone...does anyone know if any of these NPL clubs have any of our ex-players?
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not Dobbie but I will take it as a genuine question. I've included Youth players as well.
APIA
Peter Kekeris, Corey Gameiro, Blake Powell, David D'Appuzzo
Blacktown City
Matt Lewis, Adam Berry, Mario Shabow, Travis Major, Rhett DeSilva ,
Mt Druitt Town Rangers
Marc Warren
Sydney Olympic
Fabio Ferreira, Michael Glassock, Marley Peterson ,Nick Sorras ,
Wollongong Wolves
Aiden Munford, Bilal Belkadi
Broadmeadow Magic
Mitchell Rooke
Newcastle Olympic
Jed Hornery

Corsair

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not Dobbie but I will take it as a genuine question. I've included Youth players as well.
APIA
Peter Kekeris, Corey Gameiro, Blake Powell, David D'Appuzzo
Blacktown City
Matt Lewis, Adam Berry, Mario Shabow, Travis Major, Rhett DeSilva ,
Mt Druitt Town Rangers
Marc Warren
Sydney Olympic
Fabio Ferreira, Michael Glassock, Marley Peterson ,Nick Sorras ,
Wollongong Wolves
Aiden Munford, Bilal Belkadi
Broadmeadow Magic
Mitchell Rooke
Newcastle Olympic
Jed Hornery
Oh wow! Thanks pinklady I wasn't being sarcastic. I don't really know the youth teams so there's only a few of names i recognize from that long list!

Had no idea Ferreira was in the NPL.... would we have him back in the squad? Was always a fan favourite... maybe a Bouman sub?

The others i recognize are not a big surprise to see in NPL, Shabow, Gameiro and Kekeris (thought he deserved more of a chance). Never saw Munford play but understand he was well respected.

If we draw one of these teams will be interesting to see if there's a revenge angle!

Corsair

This just better and better, it was so annoying dicking about with a news account to watch the cup and having drama trying to cancel it after. Everything in one place for shitloads cheaper. If they announce Simon Hill as commentator that'll be the cherry on top!

Corsair

How soon to the cup do we need to have a new player signed for them to be eligible for it?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami