• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021/22 season

Allreet?

If you could change that and 2 other 'moments' - the Cummings penalty miss against WU in 'wtf are we' and the Dan Hall underhit pass back to Birraz we end up on 47 and win the league. As it is we end up 5th on 42 and City win on 49.

Small moments - big ramifications!!!
If we keep our squad together (and Monty) we will go awfully close to winning the league next year.

Trouble is, there will be massive interest in a lot of our players.

FFC Mariner

Cheers for the heads up. I've got Paramount but I have family who used to always watch on Foxtel but refused to get yet another subscription
Tell them that dumping Rupert might be the go. The football coverage is shit but their showtime content is really good and none of that is going to Foxtel

Reactions: adz

AuzDutchy

Serious injury, thank god he didn't play on that. What a tough bastard. I really hope we get to give him some sort of send off. The boys on the pod mentioned a testimonial which I think would be a fantastic way to say goodbye to a legend.
so long as we have the pirate mascots playing, and someone to get a red for chopping down marvin, and a ball boy in goals at some point

Hutchos testimonial was the funniest game ive ever attended

Man Overboard

SeaDog's goal pinballing off both posts was pretty special, ALL of Kuols and Matt Hatch's one against Apia should also be candidates

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami