• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021/22 Kits unveiled - Mate replaces Masterfoods

marinermick

And we got rid of that grey third strip, the white is soooo much better. Grey felt cursed last season.

Agreed. Hated the grey.

Love the new strip. I am a big fan of strips that have predominantly one colour. The blue I especially love and will buy, but as FFC Mariner posted, let’s hope it is not a Kappa style cut and fit. No one wants to see mamils at game day and around the coast.

Last edited:

marinerbhoy

Love the kits and well done to all involved. I will definitely be getting both the home and third kits, but I will wait and see in person about the sizing. I don't want my man boobs sticking out too much, I need to hide them to keep the premium nature of my OnlyFans account.

Shaun, any chance this can become a permanent design to build some identity in our kits?

bikinigirl

. somewhat reminiscent of the hummel (away?) kit* from ... umm ... a few years ago

. the hummel kit was, i believe, the only one that came in a specific ladies cut. do we have to wait for re-admission to the w-league for another?

* the ones with the dodgy HAL logo that pealed off to leave a big, white, reflective badge on most shirts

yellowcake

. somewhat reminiscent of the hummel (away?) kit* from ... umm ... a few years ago
Indeed! I was excited when I first saw that one (vs. Celtic at ANZ then became the away for 2011/12) because it was the closest thing to the first kit I ever played in - a short-lived club in the churches comp a looong time ago - but this Paladin, unlike the Hummel with all its added navy trim and chevrons, is practically identical. Love it!
But I also really like the third strip which I think channels the first season away. Well done CCM - might be up for two this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb