• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2020/21 kits

Forum Phoenix

Home is a bit too safe for me but I like the look of the blue away kit..
Agree. Not a big fan of the yellow tuxedo. But if it helps us get into the ball this year, I'll be more than happy.

My favourite strips are winning strips. :headbounce:

Last edited:

Forum Phoenix

Also why do they think that a picture of Matty looking like his wife just ran off with the dog is the marketing go to pic?
Maybe it's to appeal to the wide market of now seriously depressed supporters... :doh:

Or did a lot of people's occupations on their memberships say: Serial killer

Oh, and Olly looks like a stoner in one

Last edited:

Pokes

@Shaun Mielekamp @Pokes
Have you been able to try on the kits? If so how does the sizing compare to the blue club polos (https://www.rebelsport.com.au/p/central-coast-mariners-2019-20-mens-polo-M58323101.html) ? That’s the most recent Umbro gear I’ve got, it’s also one of the most comfortable shirts I’ve got.
Sizing should be the same as last year playing shirts. In my personal option, I always find the playing shirts to be a bit more slimline than the polos so personally I would go up a size - however I'm a built a little differently to most here ;) Haha. I'll track down some sizing charts to help you out! :)

Avoca

For fans based in Sydney, would anyone have suggestions where CCM jerseys are sold? In the past, I have purchased Mariner’s gear from:

*Rebel Mid City (Pitt St)
*Rebel Hornsby Westfield

Thanks in advance.

scoober

For fans based in Sydney, would anyone have suggestions where CCM jerseys are sold? In the past, I have purchased Mariner’s gear from:

*Rebel Hornsby Westfield

Thanks in advance.
Maybe get straight from the clubs website. Would imagine thats how they make the most money from each sale rather then dividing profit with a 3rd party??? Unless you need to try on then I have nothing!!

Avoca

Maybe get straight from the clubs website. Would imagine thats how they make the most money from each sale rather then dividing profit with a 3rd party??? Unless you need to try on then I have nothing!!
Cheers. You’re probably right about buying direct (online) - it’s financially better for the team.

Previously, I’ve occasionally purchased at the game, but I don’t want to wait until NYE (unless CCM are selling jerseys at trail matches).

I was shocked that Mick Simmons (Sydney CBD) didn’t have any Mariner’s products, but they had Phoenix merchandise. Odd.

Pokes

*Rebel Hornsby Westfield

Thanks in advance.
The 2020/21 Jersey is available for pre-order on the CCM website, however delivery won't be until early Feb due to delays in production and shipping (COVID related)! :)

Avoca

The 2020/21 Jersey is available for pre-order on the CCM website, however delivery won't be until early Feb due to delays in production and shipping (COVID related)! :)
I can only assume the shirts will be manufactured overseas then. Had they been made in Australia, delivery would be quicker.

Hopefully, at least, the jerseys were designed in Australia - even by a Central Coast business for that matter.

Ironbark

I have no idea on the kit situation but I know that with some things that are Australian made, they now also have long wait times due to demand

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami