• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018/19 CCM Season Draw

Timmah

Draw is out!

https://www.ccmariners.com.au/news/201819-draw-released-all-home-games-gosford

The Hyundai A-League 2018/19 draw is locked in, and we’re excited to announce that all of the club’s 13 home games will be played at the iconic Central Coast Stadium.

Central Coast Mariners Memberships are ON SALE NOW! Click here for more info

Our new Hyundai A-League journey under Mike Mulvey begins on Sunday 21 October away to Brisbane Roar at Suncorp Stadium.

Our first home game will take place at Central Coast Stadium where we host Melbourne City on Saturday 27 October at 5:35pm.

One of the most popular fixtures on the Central Coast Mariners’ calendar is our New Year’s Eve blockbuster. We are excited to host Perth Glory as we see out 2018, and aim to bring in the New Year with a win in front of a packed Central Coast Stadium.

When it comes to derby days, we’re set for visits from our closest rivals on Saturday 1 December (5:35pm vs. Sydney FC), Sunday 23 December (5:00pm vs. Newcastle Jets) and Saturday 20 April (7:50pm vs. Western Sydney Wanderers).

We’re on the road to Newcastle twice this season for the #F3Derby and with entry to McDonald Jones Stadium included in your full season membership it’s time to book your seat on the bus for Wednesday 23 January (7:50pm) and Saturday 16 March (5:35pm).

Our away fixtures against Sydney FC will be played at Jubilee Stadium (Friday 4 January) and Leichhardt Oval (Sunday 17 February).

You can purchase your seat on the buses to Newcastle, Sydney & Western Sydney NOW! Choose the add-on whilst purchasing your Membership or call CCM HQ on 4353 7200

Key Draw Details

• 13 Home Games at Central Coast Stadium
  • Season kicks off on Sunday 21 October away to Brisbane Roar at Suncorp Stadium
  • Our first game is on Saturday 27 October (5:35pm) and we host Melbourne City
  • New Year’s Eve fixture is BACK and we host Perth Glory
  • Your entry to two fixtures away to Newcastle Jets at McDonald Jones Stadium are included in your membership (full season only – MyClub excluded)
2018-Full-Draw-1280x1600px%5B1%5D.jpg

Last edited:

Offsider

Draw is out in less than two hours (will edit this post so it carries the info).

What we know already:
- all home games at CCS (confirmed by Shaun)
- away @ Suncorp v Roar, Sunday of Round 1 (LINK)
- almost certainly 2 x away games to Newc/Syd/WSW
- Sydney away venues are split between SCG (4), Leichhardt (2) and Kogarah (6). I'd guess we're playing at one of the last two (if not both). Can't see us getting an SCG game, they'd be reserved for WSW/Victory surely.

It’s when I read articles and posts like this ............... if I was the owner of the team I would be so ashamed. :(:(:(:headbutt::headbutt::headbutt:

Blackadder

https://www.a-league.com.au/news/central-coast-mariners-201819-season-draw
Complete schedule

@Brisbane 21/10 5pm
vs Melbourne City 27/10 5.35pm
vs Adelaide 4/11 5pm
@ Melbourne Victory 11/11 7pm
@Perth 25/11 7pm
vs Sydney FC 1/12 5.35pm
@ Western Sydney 7/12 7.50pm
@ Wellington 15/12 5.35pm
vs Newcastle 23/12 5pm
vs Perth 31/12 7pm
@ Sydney (Jubilee) 4/1 7.50pm
@ Wellington 12/1 5.35pm
vs Melbourne City 16/1 7.50pm
vs Brisbane 20/1 7pm
@Newcastle 23/1 7.50pm
@Adelaide 27/1 7pm
vs Melbourne Victory 2/2 5.35pm
@ Western Sydney Date/Time TBC
@ Sydney (Leichhardt) 17/2 5pm
vs Brisbane 22/2 7.50pm
vs Wellington 9/3 7.50pm
@ Newcastle 16/3 5.35pm
vs Adelaide 31/3 5pm
vs Perth 7/4 7pm
@ Melbourne Victory 14/4 5pm
vs Western Sydney 20/4 7.50pm
@ Melbourne City 26/4 7.50pm

All times AEST

Last edited:

Timmah

First Six games

@Brisbane 21/10 5pm
vs Adelaide 4/11 5pm
@Perth 25/11 7pm
vs Sydney FC 1/12 @5.35pm
Frustrating to see that much of the season is 2 weeks away 2 weeks home. Having said that if I'm looking at it right, it's finally been carved up into 'thirds' - playing each club once, then a second time, then a third time. No more having played a team twice before playing another for the first time.

Timmah

Complete schedule

@Brisbane 21/10 5pm
vs Adelaide 4/11 5pm
@Perth 25/11 7pm
vs Sydney FC 1/12 5.35pm
@ Western Sydney 7/12 7.50pm
@ Wellington 15/12 5.35pm
vs Newcastle 23/12 5pm
vs Perth 31/12 7pm
@ Sydney (Jubilee) 4/1 7.50pm
@ Wellington 12/1 5.35pm
vs Melbourne City 16/1 7.50pm
vs Brisbane 20/1 7pm
@Newcastle 23/1 7.50pm
@Adelaide 27/1 7pm
vs Melbourne Victory 2/2 5.35pm
@ Western Sydney Date/Time TBC
@ Sydney (Leichhardt) 17/2 5pm
vs Brisbane 22/2 7.50pm
vs Wellington 9/3 7.50pm
@ Newcastle 16/3 5.35pm
vs Adelaide 31/3 5pm
vs Perth 7/4 7pm
@melbourne Victory 14/4 5pm
vs Western Sydney 20/4 7.50pm
@melbourne City 26/4 7.50pm

All times AEST

Not sure if it helps any, but that WSW away game in bold (mid Feb) is listed as "8-10 February" on WSW's graphic, but lists a kickoff time of 5:35pm - which matches a Saturday broadcast. No idea why they can't confirm yet - it's well before the Easter Show

adz

Staff member
January is hectic. I dunno why they do that. Games every 3-4 days.
We're not the Big Bash.

Timmah

January is hectic. I dunno why they do that. Games every 3-4 days.
We're not the Big Bash.
I understand the logic but in practice it's awful. They need to cram 27 rounds into 28 weekends... but lose 2 weekends to the FIFA windows and another week to accommodate Newcastle & Sydney FC's ACL commitments. That leaves 27 games into 25 weekends which doesn't fit unless you play midweek games... and the logic is presumably to cram them into January when people are *more likely* to be home for holidays than at work, particularly kids.

Thing is as you suggest, it doesn't necessarily attract crowds and towards the end of the run of games it produces some pretty dire football.

Reactions: adz

Timmah

I don't understand why the F3 derbis aren't on FTa given they were some of the highest rating games...
63k for Round 1, dropped to 43k for the January one (midweek), and thankfully only 25k watched the final round. Surprised they weren't scheduled for 2am Tuesday tbh.

Reactions: adz

Big Al

Watch this little ripper from the roar.
Everyone loves the sauce bottles but the i have a boat license for the WSW’s fan with a flair is best

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami