• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2009 Confederations Cup

Auburn Mariner

kanewillow said:
that game was sex

What, did it last one minute, Little Round Man?

What is GOING ON? 2-0 to the United States?? You are F----n Kidding Me???

If the Americans win, there will be BLOOD in Rio & Sao Paolo.

Auburn Mariner

serious14 said:
Football >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything else

No, really.

Not QUITE, James. Football does NOT outrate Test Matches at the SCG, Usain Bolt in Beijing, Hicham El Gherrouj in Athens & L'Alpe D'Huez Tour stages.

But I will find a replay of the Spaniards-Jaapies match, sounds great.

Sean

from the quick watch of the game (IQ) it looked like USA scored on the counter and Brazil pretty much had most of the play.

bulldogmariner

I feel an upset winner of the next world cup. Dont know what gives me this impression but the football world is very close at present and anyone can beat anyone just look at South Africa v Spain.
Holds well for Australia who beat world number 2 Holland last year.

serious14

Auburn Mariner said:
serious14 said:
Football >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything else

No, really.

Not QUITE, James. Football does NOT outrate Test Matches at the SCG, Usain Bolt in Beijing, Hicham El Gherrouj in Athens & L'Alpe D'Huez Tour stages.

I like cricket and all....... but for starters, MCG >>>>>> SCG.

I was in Beijing for Mr. Bolts sensational run - it was indeed one of the best non-football sporting things I have ever seen, but a couple of nights later I was watching Brazil/Argentina in the flesh.  Can you really hope to even compete with such a thing??

I sense a thread full of vibrant discussion coming on....  ;D

Bulldog - hehehe, gave me goosebumps that did.  The mere thought of Australia making a quarter final let alone the final LET ALONE winning the whole thing - wow.

bulldogmariner

Anything is possible in the world of football at the moment. Who would have thought Kaka and Ronaldo would be at Real Madrid.
Teams like France, Czech, Portugal  and  Mexico are all struggling to make the World Cup. Gabon could make the World Cup. My tip early out depending on pools etc Argentina v Spain for the World Cup but would not be suprised to see Paraguay, England, USA, Japan, Australia or Hungary do well.

Kareem

Will be interesting to see if Maradona ever calls up Higuain!
What just coz he isnt your heir (Messi) or your son in law (Aguero) as well as playing for madrid :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred