• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Ozhammer

We do have a full-time video analyst but I am unsure if it is being done remotely like the back end of last season. I did also hear that someone had offered to do it for free (possibly a Uni student doing their degree) but not sure if that was taken up.

style_cafe

stajic.PNG

Totally agree with this article.
The Matildas & Staj were dudded by the FFA.
Well done to Heather Garriok for speaking out,she`s the kind of coach we need when we eventually get a HAL Womens team

Wombat

I think he will struggle for game time. He is not a RB or a CB. Maybe its time to put him back to DM.

Nice bloke and i wish him well.

Michael

Michael

We’ve got Maitland in the cup.
Few of our former players there.
I’d say they’ll televise it in the hope we get embarrassed

Michael

Ground won't be up to standard, possibly be moved
It's a field

Yeah they may have to play it at Weston’s ground with the grand stand, which Maitland will hate to do.
Or play at Broadmeadow.

Massive chance to progress, I haven’t watched much of Maitland this season... they do have some decent players. Sean Pratt one of our old NYL boys. A couple experienced players. Not sure how much Matt Thompson plays for them now, if at all.
Trott in goal is a bonus for us.

Josho Howe

No matter where it's played, there'll be scum fans deathriding us but that shouldn't matter. In all honesty, this game is a gimme.

adz

Staff member
34dc6p.jpg

Michael

We should 1000% expect to win this. They are one of the much weaker teams we could’ve hoped for.
Ofcourse, we’re all of scourned heart at this stage so there is a small amount of anxiety. And the media and opposing fans will banter the absolute hell out of us until the match is over. But that’s expected.
Atleast now we can expect to hear news on friendlys in the build up and the boys will be 100x better off than last year. We should all find comfort in that.
Should hopefully have the 2 Korean boys locked in by then as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred