• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Competitive concussion thread

Big Al

mundine is ultra fit never smoked or drank . he has a very good jab and can fight .
horne is slow enough to be a heavy weight with mediocre skill at best . mundine will jab an eye open and the fight will be stopped in the 9th

horne fluked it ? yep
He is a sumpreme athlete. Absolutely but father time is underfeated.

He tried to intimidate Horn in the pre fight circus and just got Horn riled up.

Pretty soft hit to be finished on. Just a sign that boxers don’t know when to give it up.

I respect Mundine the athlete but he shouldn’t have been in the ring

Wombat

He was a great boxer in his time but he was top quality domestic fighter.
At low rate international level he was ok, against anyone with any quality he was found out to be a fraud.
His big mouth about how good he was but always ducking any quality fighters summed up his level and lack of guts.

I judge a good Aussie fighter by the Commenwealth title. Win won of those and defend it a couple of times you are something....avoid it to fight for a WBZ unheard of title and your are nothing.

Mundine on a world scale was nothing.

Wombat

Fury and Wilder (both undefeated) just fought a hugely controversial draw. I havent seen it but im informed that it was the worst robbery since Pacman and Bradley. Apparently Fury won almost every round.

Wombat

Ok. I just watched the 1st rd and Fury won it comfortably. I will watch the rest and post the highlights.

Wombat

I had Fury winning by 5rds. Impossible to score that fight for Wilder. The closest i could get pretending to be a rabid Wilder fan was to have him losing by 1.

Robbery imho. You be the judge.

Big Al

Was a good 30 for 30 on ESPN tonight called 42 to 1. About buster douglas beating mike tyson.

Worth looking up on catch up on fox

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb