• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Australian Football Stuff - not worthy of a thread

Rowdy

Wellington star given the boot after sex scandal:
20190107_105155.jpg

The girlfriend of high-profile English recruit Steven Taylor was devastated when an Aussie model messaged her with a shattering revelation.

A-League star Steven Taylor has been branded a cheat after both his lovers discovered he called them “long pins”.

Taylor, who played for Newcastle in the English Premier League for 13 years, was dating Diana Adomatis, 22.

In October he flew her to New Zealand where he is starring for Wellington Phoenix.

The defender, 32, wrote: “Thinking of you long pins. U have me smitten like a kitten over u.”

But Diana was devastated when an Australian model messaged her and revealed she had enjoyed sex sessions at his waterfront penthouse the week before her visit.

“Your boyfriend Steven Taylor is a piece of s*** liar just FYI … I was in Wellington just before you,” she wrote.
“I was livid — he’s obviously done this before. I feel so hurt. I told him it was over and he pleaded with me to give him another chance,” Diana said.

“He said, ‘Come over to New Zealand and we can work this out. I’ve made a mistake’. But I don’t want anything to do him.”

The women then found he had also messaged the Aussie saying: “Morning long pins, what’s miss perfect bum doing? Would love to be feeling ur unreal body.”

Diana, originally from Moldova, began dating Toon star Taylor last June.

He was playing for League One side Peterborough United at the time but then signed for Wellington.

“I was smitten and was in love. We had sex everywhere in his flat which overlooked the ocean,” she said.

“Steven called me ‘long pins’ as he loved my long legs. Then I find out he’s calling another woman the same thing.

“He loved me dressing up for him in stockings and suspenders and sexy underwear. He called me ‘wifey’.

“I thought this was the real thing but it was all lies. He’s an arrogant footballer who thinks he’s God’s gift and can get any woman. But the sex wasn’t brilliant. I had a lucky escape.”

Taylor declined to comment last night.

Insertnamehere

Wellington star given the boot after sex scandal:
View attachment 1270

The girlfriend of high-profile English recruit Steven Taylor was devastated when an Aussie model messaged her with a shattering revelation.

A-League star Steven Taylor has been branded a cheat after both his lovers discovered he called them “long pins”.

Taylor, who played for Newcastle in the English Premier League for 13 years, was dating Diana Adomatis, 22.

In October he flew her to New Zealand where he is starring for Wellington Phoenix.

The defender, 32, wrote: “Thinking of you long pins. U have me smitten like a kitten over u.”

But Diana was devastated when an Australian model messaged her and revealed she had enjoyed sex sessions at his waterfront penthouse the week before her visit.

“Your boyfriend Steven Taylor is a piece of s*** liar just FYI … I was in Wellington just before you,” she wrote.
“I was livid — he’s obviously done this before. I feel so hurt. I told him it was over and he pleaded with me to give him another chance,” Diana said.

“He said, ‘Come over to New Zealand and we can work this out. I’ve made a mistake’. But I don’t want anything to do him.”

The women then found he had also messaged the Aussie saying: “Morning long pins, what’s miss perfect bum doing? Would love to be feeling ur unreal body.”

Diana, originally from Moldova, began dating Toon star Taylor last June.

He was playing for League One side Peterborough United at the time but then signed for Wellington.

“I was smitten and was in love. We had sex everywhere in his flat which overlooked the ocean,” she said.

“Steven called me ‘long pins’ as he loved my long legs. Then I find out he’s calling another woman the same thing.

“He loved me dressing up for him in stockings and suspenders and sexy underwear. He called me ‘wifey’.

“I thought this was the real thing but it was all lies. He’s an arrogant footballer who thinks he’s God’s gift and can get any woman. But the sex wasn’t brilliant. I had a lucky escape.”

Taylor declined to comment last night.
Bahahaha what a goon. Hilariously juicy story. Top notch tabloid journalism.

Rowdy

Phoenix midfielder Mandi handed three-match ban:

1x1_small.jpeg.jpg
Wellington Phoenix midfielder Mandi has been hit with a three-week suspension after his reckless challenge on Adelaide United veteran Vince Lia.

The Spanish midfielder received a straight red card against the Reds for lashing out at Lia while he was on the ground contesting for the ball on Saturday.

The independent match review panel determined that the 68th-minute incident constituted the offence of an 'assault on a player (violent conduct when not challenging for the ball) or against any other person other than a match official, including an attempted assault'.

The MRP determined Mandi would receive the minimum of two matches for the offence, plus an additional match.

Mandi has until 2pm (AEDT) on Monday 7 to advise whether he will appeal the suspension.

Rowdy

WESTERN MELBOURNE MAKE THEIR FIRST SIGNING:
1_630_1120_1_70__News_20190111122157_GettyImages-1012615418.jpg

Western Melbourne Group today made their first key signing with John Anastasiadis named as assistant coach ahead of the club’s first season in the A-League.

One of the most successful Victorian NPL coaches, Anastasiadis gained national fame for taking Bentleigh Greens to within a game of the FFA Cup Final 2015.

In the NPL, Anastasiadis has built a hugely successful CV with the Greens.

He won the Dockerty Cup in 2016, the Community Shield in 2016 and 2017 and Premierships in 2016 and Championships in 2015 and 2017.

In his heyday, the 50-year-old was a top striker for highly rated Greek club PAOK FC at just 19. He also played in the NSL with South Melbourne and Heidelberg before building his career as a coach.

“John knows Victorian football through and through, has been an advocate for the NPL and has proved himself to be a hugely successful coach at NPL level and in the FFA Cup,” said Western Melbourne’s Group’s Football Director and former Socceroo Steve Horvat.

“This signing again shows our commitment to Victorian football and building a bridge between the NPL and A-League. There are many great Australian coaches at the NPL level such as John and we’re delighted he joins us as an assistant coach.

“With John, we’ll be able to tap into his vast knowledge of the game in this state and his huge passion for football. His ethos and track record fits with what we're building in the West.”

Anastasiadis, 50, said joining a new Hyundai A-League club in his home state was a dream come true and he wasn't taking anything for granted.

“I’ve done the hard yards in the NPL and have been successful through hard work," he said. "I’m now grateful to Western Melbourne Group that I now have an opportunity to further my career at such an ambitious club on the national stage.

“I’m Victorian through and through, always give 100% and want desperately to help make this club a success for the community of the West.

"And with our own stadium in Tarneit to be built and funded privately, the club truly represents the region."

He added: “We are a club for the future, and I’m ready to roll my sleeves up and work even harder for my new club and the community of the West."

Western Melbourne Group were one of the two successful bidders announced in December 2018 by FFA. The club will join the A-League from the start of the 2019/20 season in October this year.

JoyfulPenguin

WESTERN MELBOURNE MAKE THEIR FIRST SIGNING:
View attachment 1283

Western Melbourne Group today made their first key signing with John Anastasiadis named as assistant coach ahead of the club’s first season in the A-League.

One of the most successful Victorian NPL coaches, Anastasiadis gained national fame for taking Bentleigh Greens to within a game of the FFA Cup Final 2015.

In the NPL, Anastasiadis has built a hugely successful CV with the Greens.

He won the Dockerty Cup in 2016, the Community Shield in 2016 and 2017 and Premierships in 2016 and Championships in 2015 and 2017.

In his heyday, the 50-year-old was a top striker for highly rated Greek club PAOK FC at just 19. He also played in the NSL with South Melbourne and Heidelberg before building his career as a coach.

“John knows Victorian football through and through, has been an advocate for the NPL and has proved himself to be a hugely successful coach at NPL level and in the FFA Cup,” said Western Melbourne’s Group’s Football Director and former Socceroo Steve Horvat.

“This signing again shows our commitment to Victorian football and building a bridge between the NPL and A-League. There are many great Australian coaches at the NPL level such as John and we’re delighted he joins us as an assistant coach.

“With John, we’ll be able to tap into his vast knowledge of the game in this state and his huge passion for football. His ethos and track record fits with what we're building in the West.”

Anastasiadis, 50, said joining a new Hyundai A-League club in his home state was a dream come true and he wasn't taking anything for granted.

“I’ve done the hard yards in the NPL and have been successful through hard work," he said. "I’m now grateful to Western Melbourne Group that I now have an opportunity to further my career at such an ambitious club on the national stage.

“I’m Victorian through and through, always give 100% and want desperately to help make this club a success for the community of the West.

"And with our own stadium in Tarneit to be built and funded privately, the club truly represents the region."

He added: “We are a club for the future, and I’m ready to roll my sleeves up and work even harder for my new club and the community of the West."

Western Melbourne Group were one of the two successful bidders announced in December 2018 by FFA. The club will join the A-League from the start of the 2019/20 season in October this year.
Damn that's a good signing for them, though surprised he isn't head coach. I reckon they will sign Kewell for the name and then use JA for his local knowledge and experience.

Insertnamehere

Damn that's a good signing for them, though surprised he isn't head coach. I reckon they will sign Kewell for the name and then use JA for his local knowledge and experience.
Too green for the big time but I'd say it's a succession planning thing. They want him long term but will put in a big name for 2-3yrs and train him up.

Insertnamehere

Redirect if there's a Matilda's page but I've been reading some stuff from gatty and bonny mersiades amongst others and this whole Stajcic thing seems a conspiracy.
It seems utterly absurd.

Comment.....

Big Al

Graham Arnold rumored to interested in Hibs job in Scotland. Neill Lennon suspended after problems with the chairman.

ESPN

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred