• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Australian Football Stuff - not worthy of a thread

Wombat

Can we get another 2 or 3 of these Jocks. Very impressive.

We look much better under Arnie than Ange.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Still not interested if I have to pay for a dozen or so sports I won't watch. If it were a dedicated football (soccer) option...
It's actually a pretty decent setup. It is still slightly overpriced in my view, but kind of in an acceptably overpriced range. $25 p/m
There's some issues with the HD streams to chromecast at the moment, sometimes. But it is in beta.
You can watch a game live or start from the beginning if you tune in late (and can have 'spoilers' turned off), it also has goals highlighted on the timeline so you can quickly go back and view them, can review the last 15 seconds, can also watch several channels at once on a single screen. It's a surprisingly good platform. 2 week free trial too.

Offsider

Can we get another 2 or 3 of these Jocks. Very impressive.

We look much better under Arnie than Ange.
As much as I hate arnold ....... he does seem to have some good people in his staff.
Our attack is very fluid although lebanon were hardly opposition to test.
The next generation is exciting eh ??.

Tevor

As much as I hate arnold ....... he does seem to have some good people in his staff.
Our attack is very fluid although lebanon were hardly opposition to test.
The next generation is exciting eh ??.
It's just refreshing, I think how Arnie has us playing will trouble a lot of the teams in the Asian Cup similar to when Ange hadn't yet introduced Ange Ball and we won the Cup playing attacking football. I really like how he is also trying players in different positions to see how they can be more effective such as Mooy, Ange just made him play the same position no matter what which I didn't think suited him all that well. Rogic is looking much better and more involved and Boyle is well suited to Arnie Ball, not to mention how well Risdon played the other night. Arnie has learnt a lot and isn't afraid to try things and you have to give him that and it is probably why he was so successful at HAL. I think we will put up a decent defence in January.:overheadl:

Insertnamehere

It's actually a pretty decent setup. It is still slightly overpriced in my view, but kind of in an acceptably overpriced range. $25 p/m
There's some issues with the HD streams to chromecast at the moment, sometimes. But it is in beta.
You can watch a game live or start from the beginning if you tune in late (and can have 'spoilers' turned off), it also has goals highlighted on the timeline so you can quickly go back and view them, can review the last 15 seconds, can also watch several channels at once on a single screen. It's a surprisingly good platform. 2 week free trial too.
So if anyone owns foxtel already and is considering whether to flick it or not for kayo I would ring Foxtel and negotiate a new deal. A mate of mine ended up getting his basic + sports + HD package dropped to $19 for 6 months and $29 thereafter. Talk about a desperate deal. Who'd have thought Foxtel was worried about being cannibalised by kayo.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Wonder if the Scotland manager is sacking his scouts yet
DxPZHP.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members