• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Competitive concussion thread

Wombat

Kimbo was a beast and a decent boxer. Hard as nails. Would have buried Mr T.

Loves his hooks and always comes in a straight line.

Hands up and move off centre all the time.....is your only hope.

Every White mans nightmare lol.

Last edited:

Big Al

Mundine paying 4.20 for a win .
the only way horn wins is by a fluke or a gun
You really think so. Horn won’t knock him out but Mundine while a very good athlete who will cause some trouble is well past it.

I was very disappointed to see Horn go the Mundine pay day route after loosing his belt. Was almost saying I fluked it

true believer

mundine is ultra fit never smoked or drank . he has a very good jab and can fight .
horne is slow enough to be a heavy weight with mediocre skill at best . mundine will jab an eye open and the fight will be stopped in the 9th

horne fluked it ? yep

Last edited:

Wombat

Not true. Horn is a limited fighter but is tough, fit, can bang and is happy to be as dirty as he can get away with.

Horn has fought two legends in Pacman and Crawford. Mundine has fought none......in fact Mundine is a bit of a coward.

Mundine is a far superior boxer but Horn is a far tougher man.

Mundine's last fight was against a Domestic legend in Danny Green and he was robbed blind by the refs. His 2 fights against Green have probably been his best performances.

Mundine is vastly overated and i believe never even fought for a Commenwealth title but he is slick and classy.
Horn is overhyped and his fight against Cocoran showed he is no where near world class.

Mundine is washed up and has always been chinny. I expect Horn to bully and batter him BUT i expected Green to do the same and Mundine's slick boxing allowed him to dominate but for the notorious corrupt Australian judges to give it to Green (I had $100 on Danny so could not believe my luck).

Mundine body language smells of defeat but he is classy enough to defeat Horn BUT i dont think so.

Wombat

Well Mundine and the fight turned out to be a joke as expected. My son asked me if I wanted to get it on Foxtel. I told him it would be a shit fight and I'm not going to waste my money and the undercard will be rubbish.

A lady posted the knockout on Twitter. Basically Mundine was knocked out the first punch that landed on his chin.
So a 1st rd knockout is a fitting last fight for the Myth that was The Man.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb