• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagpieMariner

Any kit where we finish with the wooden spoon is dead to me.
Its damaged goods. Too many bad memories. We need to start afresh.
Yeah, I get that.
However, I hate seeing a new strip every other season. I'm used to seeing other teams that I'm interested in in other competitions and codes with the same strip every year (Newcastle, WBA, Collingwood) and I love it that way. Maybe that's something that CCM could consider in the future.

bikinigirl

Yeah, I get that.
However, I hate seeing a new strip every other season. I'm used to seeing other teams that I'm interested in in other competitions and codes with the same strip every year (Newcastle, WBA, Collingwood) and I love it that way. Maybe that's something that CCM could consider in the future.

. and when the Club is making SFA from kit sales and/or sales and availability is still causing more trouble than it's worth ... I really don't see the point. the staff could dedicate their time and effort to other things

Rowdy

Hey @Shaun Mielekamp,
Have just noticed that back of shirt/away day sponsor 'Dyldam' are no longer appearing at the bottom of the CCM website, alongside 'Masterfoods' & the other 'official sponsors'.

What's the go ??
Cheers Roddy.

midfielder

Hey Guys

I am sure you can all appreciate that the only comment I can make in regards to Daniel is that he is still on extended annual leave and not required to return to training at the moment. I am guessing that by this time next week things will have progressed so we can all get on with pre-season.

Shaun, you posted this on 11 July, its 21 July today & 23 July on Monday.

Do you think it will be resolved this week? Or did I not understand your post in so much that the resolution you spoke of was not DDS but other matters.

Big Al

Shaun, you posted this on 11 July, its 21 July today & 23 July on Monday.

Do you think it will be resolved this week? Or did I not understand your post in so much that the resolution you spoke of was not DDS but other matters.
Shaun only said guessing. Obviously needs more time and Shauns been busy with Usain

Offsider

Shaun only said guessing. Obviously needs more time and Shauns been busy with Usain

Shaun was simply filling the “biscuit tin” ............... waiting waiting waiting.............. in the mean time ............. can anybody throw any light on how Shabow and Millar are progressing ????. :popcorn::popcorn:

Rowdy

Caught me with my pants down there !!

...... missed the bit of they're the new 'back of shorts' sponsor :doh:

Big Al

Distressed sale. We want our cash (if we didn’t get it) and out.
There was some talk about financial issues when they stopped sponsoring the Eels.

The property development sector is about to hit hard times IMO as they have bought properties at the market peak and now the lending has tightened and competition has kicked in.

Timmah

I think I said elsewhere - they signed at the start of 16/17 for two years and that's up, I presume that's simply expired and we're on the hunt for an away sponsor. Hopefully that is coming through soon?

Wombat

East Gosford and Wyong Thai Massage is always willing to spend some money.

Woo me with some serious signings Shaun and Messiah Mike Mulvey (for the person who couldn't remember what MMM stood for) and i'll cash in some Thai Baht!

midfielder

OK still working on it. still more signings to come.

Shaun thanks for the up-dates and I too need some wooing... New Sponsor and Signing sounds great..

I realise this goes without saying, but the world is watching us, I have a friend who moved to Perth about 6 or 7 years ago and was in Holidays in Spain and some people in Spain asked him about the Mariners..

Meaning I guess we need to sign some quality as to fully capitalise on Usain we need to have a reasonable team playing reasonable Football.

PS on the wooing I have not resigned after what 12 years and await to see how serious we are... whether you like it or not last year was a kinda lets see year and it failed badly .. so many like myself are wanting to see a little more meat on the plate.

VicMariner

East Gosford and Wyong Thai Massage is always willing to spend some money.

Woo me with some serious signings Shaun and Messiah Mike Mulvey (for the person who couldn't remember what MMM stood for) and i'll cash in some Thai Baht!
He's not the messiah. He's a very naughty boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred