• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018 world cup qualifiers

Holy

Argentina - Jedi v Messi, would be good to see our boy against the best in the world
England - would love the bragging rights if we knocked them out of the group
Denmark - seeing Princess Mary in a Socceroos shirt alongside the Denmark Royal Family would be gold

VicMariner

Germany, England and Japan.
There are no other teams I want to see us beat more than those.

Germany - because Durban 2010 and they are a excellent team.
England - because - "Now you poms have nothing, we better at football too lol......."
Japan - because we wanna be top dog in our confederation and they are our biggest local rivals.

sydmariner

England - because - "Now you poms have nothing, we better at football too lol......."
Japan - because we wanna be top dog in our confederation and they are our biggest local rivals.
We cant play Japan in the group stage cos we're both in the AFC but itd be nice though.

pjennings

Argentina
Iran
England

I'd love to play England at the end of the group stages with us both having to win to go through. Either that or we both go through from different groups and play each other in a knockout match.

Wombat

Not much good at Rugby Union though are ya;)

Big Al

Argentina
Iran
England

I'd love to play England at the end of the group stages with us both having to win to go through. Either that or we both go through from different groups and play each other in a knockout match.
Can’t play Iran they are Asian confederation. The only one in pot 3 from Asia

Big Al

Ange decision at 9am

I say he’s in. Was at game last night watching and enjoyed the crowd reaction and no leak of him leaving.

Pirate Pete

Ange decision at 9am

I say he’s in. Was at game last night watching and enjoyed the crowd reaction and no leak of him leaving.
Wrong... he's gone

New job for Arnie?
Wonder if Australia will need a goalkeeping coach and fitness bloke too?

Big Al

Wrong... he's gone

New job for Arnie?
Wonder if Australia will need a goalkeeping coach and fitness bloke too?
Way wrong
What a weird decision. Still won’t tell us the truth apart from cracking under the pressure.
Commercial speak says he’s signed a document with FFA not to say why. No slander for both sides.
Give us the dirt

VicMariner

He probably thinks Australia won't do well at the WC so there is nothing to be gained for his career by overseeing nothing but losses on the world stage. He has to go now because after the draw it will look like running away.

VicMariner

And BTW... Anges name is mud to me now, drops the Socceroos in it with the next coach almost no time to prepare for the spotlight of world attention. Weak.

Probably Gombau would be the best replacement at this late hour imo. Good coach and knows a bit about the Aussie mentality now.

Pirate Pete

Way wrong
What a weird decision. Still won’t tell us the truth apart from cracking under the pressure.
Commercial speak says he’s signed a document with FFA not to say why. No slander for both sides.
Give us the dirt

The sports bloke on ABC radio last night was saying about the rumours that Ange didn't like the path FFA were heading down.
As soon as the rumours about him leaving started I thought he was gone. No smoke without fire.

Although Arnie seems favourite I'm not sure he'll take the job. I wonder if his failure in Japan might be still fresh in his mind.
The Sydney gig seems a very cushy gig compared to the Aussie manager. And Sydney FC won't want him to go.
Would the FFA stump up the compo payment?

Gombau? WSW would be spewing. Two coaches in a short space of time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred