• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 13 - 2017- 2018

scottmac

Suspended
Couldn't see on iPhone, but the one person that isnt being mentioned for the armband is Baro. Hasn't he been wearing it all preseason?
Yah he definitely had it against Wellington which was basically our first full strength run out but no Roux in the starting 11 who had the armband against Blacktown. If Baro had it while roux was on the field in this game then it has to be him

Forum Phoenix

Wout seems obvious on paper, but he has not been in the group/sheds very long. This may tip it toward Baro. I think either of those are the two logical choices unless there are issues around communication or personality.

Wombat

I'm thinking Wouts gonna have the armband, which will suit me just fine , of course , they may very well name Stormy since he has seasons at the club under his belt

Capt should be one of the best players and a natural leader and communicator. He should be a great reader of the game. All of these remove Storm from the equation.
Let him focus on getting his own game right and fulfilling the excellent potential he has.

Rowdy

In the Wellington game at Pluim, Brama seemed to be the one doing all the talking to the idiot referee as well as rushing in when things looked like kicking off between players and getting in Nix faces - pointing fingers etc.

As for Baro being in the sheds longer
..... sheeesh .... it's both of their's first season.

Team mates respect & follow a good leader & we've got the looks of a few to choose from now with these new signings, whomever is the best should get the job.

Rowdy

My money i$ on Brama.

DM's, imo tend to be a good position for a Capt. to come from, due to their central positioning for both
- getting in the ear of the referee and
- for motivating his players both in front & behind.

Gratis

I would have thought Baro or Brama with Hiariej an outsider before the match at pluim.

by half-time at pluim I thought Brama was a given. he was vocal, provided constant direction and regularly in the refs ear

Tom and Baro were both high quality players, impressing more than I'd even hoped in truth, but both were pretty quiet verbally.

Big Al

Was he softly spoken or did they have technical difficulties?
2nd mic was lower but a couple of players spoke louder or into the mic better but yes did seem softly spoken. Also while can speak English doing so in front of a crowd maybe a little intimidating for him

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred