• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 13 - 2017- 2018

midfielder

442 reporting John Davidson needs a new club see below ... wonders aloud if we could get him on a re build your career.... see article below

https://www.fourfourtwo.com.au/news/no-future-for-jason-davidson-at-huddersfield-471325

Australian defender Jason Davidson has no future at Huddersfield Town, according to manager David Wagner.

Davidson joined the club in 2015 from West Brom and made 27 appearances in the Championship that season, scoring one goal.

However, he was sent out on loan to Groningen in the Eredivisie last season, where he played 22 times and missed out on Huddersfield's promotion to the Premier League.

But since returning to the club, Davidson has found himself on the outer, and has been forced to train with the Under 23 side.

Davidson, 26, has one year left on his contract at Huddersfield, but Wagner is keen to offload him as soon as possible.

“He's training with the Under 23s and if there are offers for him, I'll be open to them,” the German manager said.

When asked if there was any chance Davidson could make it back into the first team, Wagner bluntly replied "No".

Davidson has also been on the outer with the Socceroos, having not played for the national team since a 4-0 win over Bangladesh in November 2015.

Big Al

442 reporting John Davidson needs a new club see below ... wonders aloud if we could get him on a re build your career.... see article below

https://www.fourfourtwo.com.au/news/no-future-for-jason-davidson-at-huddersfield-471325

Australian defender Jason Davidson has no future at Huddersfield Town, according to manager David Wagner.

Davidson joined the club in 2015 from West Brom and made 27 appearances in the Championship that season, scoring one goal.

However, he was sent out on loan to Groningen in the Eredivisie last season, where he played 22 times and missed out on Huddersfield's promotion to the Premier League.

But since returning to the club, Davidson has found himself on the outer, and has been forced to train with the Under 23 side.

Davidson, 26, has one year left on his contract at Huddersfield, but Wagner is keen to offload him as soon as possible.

“He's training with the Under 23s and if there are offers for him, I'll be open to them,” the German manager said.

When asked if there was any chance Davidson could make it back into the first team, Wagner bluntly replied "No".

Davidson has also been on the outer with the Socceroos, having not played for the national team since a 4-0 win over Bangladesh in November 2015.
Would be perfect but being owned by Hudersfield would probably be an issue. A loan would be a chance. Would be a chance for him to get his name back in Ange's sight

dibo

It's "You're", there's no need for a capital D, and everyone knows I'm a dick already.

Hugs and kisses, Dibo

Wombat

It's "You're", there's no need for a capital D, and everyone knows I'm a dick already.

Hugs and kisses, Dibo

For once I'm in total agreement with everything you just typed.

Correction. Now i'm sober you were right on the last two points only. Its 'You are', if its written and "You're" if quoted and in speech marks. So me middy was right you are a Dick with a capital D. LOL.

Last edited:

style_cafe

Are we still filling the side or have we come to a grinding halt?
No rumours, whispers etc is making this off-season as boring as hell.

scottmac

Suspended
I think our team is done until Jan. We do have a spot which we were probably hoping was 2 spots but Ashcroft didn't leave.

Insertnamehere

is this Brenton Fox in the NPL squad any good? He seems to be banging goals for fun. Yes I know it is only NPL 2 but still. The old saying is confidence is king.

neverwozza

Good enough to plop onto the bench at some point this season? Wouldn't be a pro contract so wouldn't take a rego spot
Well I only saw Trent play 6 or so games at NPL2 level and Fox is a lot more dominant than he was. Once again I'm only talking about a small sample so Trent may have carved up in the other 25 games i didn't see and reverse for Fox. I suppose Paolo has the luxury of having him train with the first team squad and he would get a pretty good gauge on whether he is worth giving a go or not.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred