• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2017/18 CCM Fixtures

Timmah

CCMFC201718Draw-vertical.jpg

-------
Original post:
These are no doubt in the final stages of being prepared by the FFA after their lovely efforts at an FTA "deal".

Thought I'd kickstart discussion before they're released on what your hopes/wishes might be for us...

(Once they're announced I'll drop them in this post and update the title to reflect it.)

Last edited:

Timmah

Personally:

- No Canberra plz k thx.
- Ideally Dubbo or somewhere would be good for an alternate market game but not really fussed where
- No Thursday night home games
- F3 Derbys on Saturday night
- Boxing Day vs Sydney FC
- Keep NYE (duh)

That about covers it I think

pjennings

This is our year for 14 home games (the regional game for want of a better term). Nailed on we will sell that game and have 13 home games. I suspect that game will be against Vic at Geelong. Not my wish but I understand why they do it.

My wish list

All wholly NSW games to be played at CCS (we should have 6 of 9 possible this year)
None of these games to be the first or last home game.
Each opponent to play us at CCS
No Canberra GAME but keep the tradition of CCM vs NIX us on Remembrance day.
No midweek games
F3 Derbys on Saturday night
Boxing Day vs Sydney FC
NYE against a non NSW team who we play twice this season
Australia Day game tied together with Australia Day celebrations.

JoyfulPenguin

Well being selfish I hope we play both Victory and City three times and twice each in Melbourne and would love a home game in January followed by an away game in NSW so I can get the most out of my trip!

Atomic

Well being selfish I hope we play both Victory and City three times and twice each in Melbourne and would love a home game in January followed by an away game in NSW so I can get the most out of my trip!
As I appreciaite good coffee and nightlife, I'd support that ;), but I feel we need to play Victory twice at home, to get that home ground advantage. I dnt care where we play City.

Timmah

Usually we only get one twice and the other once at AAMI. But @pjennings seems to think Geelong is a goer so your wish may well be granted..

VicMariner

A decent draw for starters, playing every Sunday is a joke.
No home games away. No Canberra, no NS, no Timbuktu.
Lots of wins.

Big Al

A decent draw for starters, playing every Sunday is a joke.
No home games away. No Canberra, no NS, no Timbuktu.
Lots of wins.
Shaun hinted on the podcast that we'd sell one to Melbourne at Geelong but would be branded as an away game on the draw. So when you see the draw it says home team MV away CCM venue Geelong but it was really our game

Not so bad for you Melbourniets

midfielder

All home matches at Gosford.

No Sunday

Three late night games i.e. 7:30

No Thursday night except of between Christmas and New Year.

NYE

Club to supply taxi to my house with free drinks and eats to my choosing ... to be picked up and taken home...

Reactions: adz

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb