• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Membership feedback and thoughts

Timmah

I'm a non-ticketed member as I live in Melbourne and proudly wear my Mariners member hat around town. I've noticed that we have a small following of Mariners in Melbourne, probably around 100, I would personally rather paying for a far more expensive membership if it were to possibly include games in a certain state, an interstate style membership (sometimes seen in the AFL) would encourage a few more in the away bay I feel but can completely understand if that is far too hard a thing to negotiate with other clubs.

The club introduced this a couple of years ago but I guess for Melbourne or Sydney it could be enhanced given at least 3 games are played there each season: http://memberships.ccmariners.com.au/Packages/Home-and-Away

aussiem

I think all in all the membership was good value, especially with the Newcastle freebee. It would be nice to maybe have something thrown in ( or as a small cost option ) for the young kids ( eg back pack ).
And Dan the man was awesome. Nothing was ever too much trouble.

shipwreck

I think until comments like this stop coming from the FFA senior leadership:

"What is also critical to appreciate about our governance model is that the A-League clubs in Australia are not ‘clubs’ in the more traditional European or South American sense. They are all privately owned … and as such are ‘for-profit’ entities whose objective … is to act in the interests of their shareholders (and in doing so build the sales value of their asset) and not act in the interests of the game of football in Australia as a whole."

People who pay money to become "members" arent going to feel too critical to the club, regardless of whether you call them members, shareholders or sheep.

bikinigirl

. i find it interesting that most of you have are discussing the merits or reasoning of being referred to as members or season ticket holders

. i find that interesting because i reckon probably half(?) of our current members are not even season ticket holders ... they are occasional ticket holders, some even being non-ticketed

scottmac

Suspended
. i find it interesting that most of you have are discussing the merits or reasoning of being referred to as members or season ticket holders

. i find that interesting because i reckon probably half(?) of our current members are not even season ticket holders ... they are occasional ticket holders, some even being non-ticketed
And still not members in the true sense of the word.
Australians i believe call this type of support membership because with our league and afl "memberships" come actual club memberships with voting rights for board make up and such.
Don't know that the aleague will ever be able to have that type of model.
Our club may be able to offer something extra when the COE is completed in regards to membership but i can't see any aleague club under the current ownership models ever offering voting rights for board membership

true believer

The Newcastle membership deal was genius. My son only came to 1 game at CCS but went to both games at Scum stadium and got a big buzz out of it. He will renew next year on the back of the scum games only.
I got my sister to her first game in the scum dom . I thought it was a great promo .
I also want to know about renewing .
Atleast if ive got my membership i can hang on while the season comes around .

Watching the local football also helps .
Come on you yellow and brown

Wombat

I got my sister to her first game in the scum dom . I thought it was a great promo .
I also want to know about renewing .
Atleast if ive got my membership i can hang on while the season comes around .

Watching the local football also helps .
Come on you yellow and brown

Umina?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred