• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

you're listening to what right now????

Wombat

Middy you got me thinking back to my teenage years with Santana:D

Stop it Pat!! Kevin Borich brings back the memories. Legendary Kiwi.
Alot of Choice Bro moments and touching noses when you see one of his gigs.
Bit confronting when you have a smoke with a Moari as they like to share the smoke back which i believe is called a shotgun kiss.

Holy

Try this one Holy. Full of naughty drug references. I Laughed at...."Has anyone got any Vera's?" (Translation..... Vera Lynns = Skins. Skins means papers as in Rizlas (Tallyho's.)
This one takes me back Wombat, haven't heard it in such a long time, Ahh days of my youth

Big Al

I bet u liked this one Al!?
Oh yeah!

Classic

Spent a New Year's Eve in London and was on a bridge over the themes to watch the fire works (like the one in the recent London terror attack where the woman fell off and unfortunately died yesterday). They blocked off the road so it cramped full of people and in London they have speakers setup along the whole way with music pumping.
They played jump around and the whole crowd were jumping and the bridge was literally rocking. Worse than CCS went the wanders first game to town and had the eastern stand rocking.

Certainly gets a party started

Last edited:

Big Al

Need a bit of this for today, while we won't be champions it will feel like it if we win.

The roots are the guys on Jimmy Fallon, they did these ads for the NBA finals last year was awesome. If only the A League could do something like this

Wombat

Need a bit of this for today, while we won't be champions it will feel like it if we win.

The roots are the guys on Jimmy Fallon, they did these ads for the NBA finals last year was awesome. If only the A League could do something like this

Good message in that song!
I tell my son, no one can beat you unless you let them. When some hits you hard, hit them back just as hard. If you keep hitting back harder they cant win.

I will share a life lesson from my school days.
I was the youngest kid in my year when i went from a rough arse Public school to a jolly boy private school, it was my parents attempt to stop me becoming feral (how about a nice school to start with!!!! lol).
Due to my shit education i was made to repeat the year to help me catch up with the young lawyers in training.
My new school was very soft compared to my old one.
In my new year there was one kid who was hard as nails. We became friends and we used to play fight alot. He was far bigger than me but i was handy and i figured i should be able to handle any kids from what was the year below me although we were very close in age.
I'd see him batter kids on the playground but i'd always hold my own with him. Then, the stories of his legendary prowess started to worry me and actually seeing him spanking kids in the year above us made me slowly back down until i stopped fighting him and started following him.
He was expelled the next year and by the time he was 18yo he was banned from just about every pub in Edgware for fighting with adults. A wild wild boy!!
The point I learnt was until I allowed Mark to dominate me......he couldn't. He was bigger than me, tougher than me and a better fighter than me but until i made the decision that he actually was better he couldnt control or dominate me.

Its the same for everyone in sport or life. People can only beat you if you let them.

Big Al

Good message in that song!
I tell my son, no one can beat you unless you let them. When some hits you hard, hit them back just as hard. If you keep hitting back harder they cant win.

I will share a life lesson from my school days.
I was the youngest kid in my year when i went from a rough arse Public school to a jolly boy private school, it was my parents attempt to stop me becoming feral (how about a nice school to start with!!!! lol).
Due to my shit education i was made to repeat the year to help me catch up with the young lawyers in training.
My new school was very soft compared to my old one.
In my new year there was one kid who was hard as nails. We became friends and we used to play fight alot. He was far bigger than me but i was handy and i figured i should be able to handle any kids from what was the year below me although we were very close in age.
I'd see him batter kids on the playground but i'd always hold my own with him. Then, the stories of his legendary prowess started to worry me and actually seeing him spanking kids in the year above us made me slowly back down until i stopped fighting him and started following him.
He was expelled the next year and by the time he was 18yo he was banned from just about every pub in Edgware for fighting with adults. A wild wild boy!!
The point I learnt was until I allowed Mark to dominate me......he couldn't. He was bigger than me, tougher than me and a better fighter than me but until i made the decision that he actually was better he couldnt control or dominate me.

Its the same for everyone in sport or life. People can only beat you if you let them.
Mental ability is half the battle.
My nephew is the littlest bloke but has mungrel like you wouldn't believe. The sort you know will get a whooping one day but will just get up and keep going. You better knock him out because he won't stop until he knocks you out. A little dirty even.
But the brain doesn't say I can't or shouldn't do that.
Spent his whole life wanting to compete with his brother who is 4/5 yrs his senior.

You see in sport when someone doesn't believe in there skill and it frustrates you. The best are often the cocky ones.

Hope your son likes it and gets something from it, you are good enough and have put the effort in so let everyone else know your the champion

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred