• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R21 away: The 40th F3 Derby @ Scumdome

Timmah

And the officials:
Referee: Shaun Evans
Assistant Referees: Lance Greenshields & James Cleal
Fourth Official: Stephen Lucas

Wombat

Here's to the boys starting another threepeat....I hear the scummers have a few out, couldn't happen to sadder mob of stnuc
All that left to say is #FTS #COYY

You fancy a trip up Recky? I've got ya back mate.

Big Al

Proper football game tomorrow mid 20's and wet.

A Monty style game.

Go get em boy's

Unfortunately fans will probably stay away from the first decent derby in years

nebakke

I'm working in Parra... Have told them that we're done by 15:00 because if we're not, they're on their own - I'll be in my car heading for Newcastle... I'm sure i'm not alone (although I might be in the drive from Parra) ;) Still feeling confident of a reasonable Coastie crowd.

MrCelery

From our club site. Whoever wrote this clearly doesn't know our history:

"10 February 2008 - Hyundai A-League 2007/08 Major Semi Final Leg 2

This would go on to be one of the most historic fixtures in Central Coast Mariners’ history. The Yellow & Navy went into the second leg 2-0 down after playing in Newcastle a week earlier. In front of 19 112 fans at Bluetongue Stadium.

History was made on that night in Gosford with two heroes emerging in Adam Kwasnik and Sasho Petrovski, a night that most Mariners fans would mark as the best moment at Central Coast Stadium. Fronted by what seemed like an impossible task to score three goals. Kwasnik kicked-off with a goal in the 37th minute before Petrovski also etched his name in the Mariners history books thanks to goals in the 74th & 95th minute to once again end the Newcastle Jets season."

Payback time today I hope.

Big Al

“The first derby game we had [in round seven], there were 937 Mariners members who came up and used the deal that was set up, plus there were a few hundred other Central Coast fans there too,’’ McKinna added. “So it was the biggest Mariners support up here for many years. Obviously a lot of them will coming back up here this week, so it’s important that we can match that support.” - See more at: http://www.a-league.com.au/article/...fed7ne3ufav1f7346979cbbj#sthash.hsvYPyVp.dpuf
Read more at http://www.a-league.com.au/article/...yfed7ne3ufav1f7346979cbbj#3J2DbCUdb4qrHVgu.99

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb