• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2016/17 Membership

Wombat

I'll be hitting them up for some tickets as I had to use 1 of my bring a friend tickets for the missing membership.
Gonna get one of those Polo shirts the players modelled at family fun day.

Wombat

They gave me the membership but it was the wrong one. They can post it this time.
But just to let everyone know they no longer sell any merchandise at HQ.

bikinigirl

Another card in the wall.

333wxo2.jpg

Bay 6 will be plat from next year, at least they have given us plenty of warning.

. looks good ... we are unable to do the same because we had our 07/08 cards framed up with a signed shirt to commemorate our first premiership

. just as we had our grand final tickets framed up with a signed 12/13 shirt when we had a grand final worth commemorating (or remembering)

Timmah

. so, no - members do not get a discount (it actually costs quite a bit more per match than a 'proper' membership)
Assuming one can attend both Canberra games, the most cost effective method is to purchase a Canberra membership - doing so enables access to two games for far cheaper than purchasing on-the-day tickets (for GA at least, I haven't compared every seating category).

Wombat

I cannot support any games played away from home for Mikes financial gain......but that's just me.
I will however be going to Scumtown and have already lined up a bodyguard.

FFC Mariner

I have to spend enough time in the soul less rugby town for work

Buggered if I would waste a chunk of my life for pleasure .

Rugby and to a lesser extent AFL are their passions not football and that's why the Cosmos failed and the FFA were correct not to give them a license

Not quite as idiotic as N S Mariners but very close

dibo

They might want to let the A-League peeps know to update their ticker.

If we're at 5,500, we're not only a mere 500 or so off last year (after a season in which we were the second worst side in league history), we're also still ahead of Wellington and Brisbane!

Our last three membership totals have been in the range of 6,000 +/- 250. It'd be a shock if we fell below that this year, so I think we can safely assume that we now have a low water mark.

Hats off to the club, but also to us for hanging tough.

The only way is up, right?

Paolo

May be others in similar situation as myself who knew they couldnt make first home game so holding on to their coin until closer to round 8

dibo

That wouldn't surprise me at all. I think there's also some optimism about how we're playing and the new direction under the new gaffer - it's definitely a more positive mood!

Wombat

Wellington just got flogged 6.1. Let's just keep ahead of them.
I actually think we can beat Adelaide this weekend.

JoyfulPenguin

Wellington just got flogged 6.1. Let's just keep ahead of them.
I actually think we can beat Adelaide this weekend.
If they're without Holland I quite honestly think we would be close to being favourites. Without him they can't really break up the play.

priorpeter

May be others in similar situation as myself who knew they couldnt make first home game so holding on to their coin until closer to round 8

In the same group. However I'll probably sort mine this week, as I had a reminder tonight the membership also covers entry to Newcastle away next week. Get in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred