• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Timmah

He might be right about that last part - but part of the reason the local community often feels 'burnt' is because of misinformation or rumour/speculation by said media.

FFC Mariner

Really?

The media? <Rest of this post deleted but feel free to think of who might actually be to blame rather than the people who merely write about it>

Last edited:

dibo

I remind everyone that this is a public forum and you shouldn't post anything on here that you wouldn't be happy for their lawyer to read.

If anyone did post something about a person that they wouldn't like the mentioned person's lawyer to read, perhaps they should edit their post accordingly.

Rowdy

sydmariner said:
W-League games !
There are 2 W-League games at BTS &
1 W-League game in canberra plus 1 (W-League) before the 1st F3 away derby (Nov 20).:)

For those that dont want to download the W-League draw from clicking the above link ;)

Rowdy

Mariners launch Members Only Facebook Group:
facebook_lhm47k2py56r1i1ytf6lm8abn.jpg

The Mariners have launched an exclusive Facebook Group for Members Only.

The Central Coast Mariners are inviting all renewed Members to join our exclusive Facebook Group that will be an informal channel to view exclusive content, communicate with the club and other likeminded Members.

There are three ways to be a part of our exclusive Mariners Members Facebook Group:
  • CLICK HERE and request to join. (Once the Mariners Membership team confirm that you are a renewed Member, we will accept your request).
  • Once you are accepted into the group you can invite other Members to join. (Once the Mariners Membership team confirm that they are a renewed member, we will accept your request).
  • CLICK HERE to submit your Membership details and the e-mail address that is associated with your Facebook Profile and the club will send you an invitation to join once we have verified that you are a Member
The ‘Mariners Members’ group is a safe place for Members to discuss the club and also for the club to provide exclusive MEMBER FIRST content in a real time manner.

Non-members will be removed immediately and the Central Coast Mariners reserve the right to remove any Member or pieces of content from the page that detract from the experience of other Members.

Members should be aware that access to this page is a privilege and not a right as part of your 2016/17 Mariners Membership package.

If you have any questions, queries or challenges joining the ‘Mariners Members’ Facebook group please call CCM HQ on 4353 7200, email membership@ccmariners.com.au or visit us at the Central Coast Mariners Centre of Excellence. We are located on Level 3 at 1 Bryant Drive, Tuggerah.

Rowdy

Fark FaceBook.:tinfoilhat:

I prefer to 'Live life on the edge', stalk the dangerous and darkened threads of dissidence, rebellion & revolution
.... & preferably some "Frick'n Funny Footballing" banter found here.

Rejoice from the Megaphone: :shoutclap:
" Long live this forum ......
that is 'ccmfans.net" :wub:

For it is above the 'Darknet', diverse and the true reality of ALL that is 'Yellow&Blue'

- Endorsed by Snowden & Assange ......
....with a very minimal, but sensible amount of censorship !

Last edited:

Wombat

Mariners launch Members Only Facebook Group:
facebook_lhm47k2py56r1i1ytf6lm8abn.jpg

The Mariners have launched an exclusive Facebook Group for Members Only.

The Central Coast Mariners are inviting all renewed Members to join our exclusive Facebook Group that will be an informal channel to view exclusive content, communicate with the club and other likeminded Members.

There are three ways to be a part of our exclusive Mariners Members Facebook Group:
  • CLICK HERE and request to join. (Once the Mariners Membership team confirm that you are a renewed Member, we will accept your request).
  • Once you are accepted into the group you can invite other Members to join. (Once the Mariners Membership team confirm that they are a renewed member, we will accept your request).
  • CLICK HERE to submit your Membership details and the e-mail address that is associated with your Facebook Profile and the club will send you an invitation to join once we have verified that you are a Member
The ‘Mariners Members’ group is a safe place for Members to discuss the club and also for the club to provide exclusive MEMBER FIRST content in a real time manner.

Non-members will be removed immediately and the Central Coast Mariners reserve the right to remove any Member or pieces of content from the page that detract from the experience of other Members.

Members should be aware that access to this page is a privilege and not a right as part of your 2016/17 Mariners Membership package.

If you have any questions, queries or challenges joining the ‘Mariners Members’ Facebook group please call CCM HQ on 4353 7200, email membership@ccmariners.com.au or visit us at the Central Coast Mariners Centre of Excellence. We are located on Level 3 at 1 Bryant Drive, Tuggerah.

Sounds like a playground for the politically correct. Yellow tinted glasses to be supplied by the club?

nebakke

I'll be joining - not to post anything - but it will be another source of information.

This... Noone's saying you have to use it as a discussion group - certainly I have no intention to because you ARE right about the difference in the quality levels for the discussions.
But as PJ points out, it's an option for another source of information - something that people tend to complain that we don't get enough of.
If you're not already on Facebook, at all, by all means it is perhaps excessive to join just for this, but to not join the group just because it's not the forum seems a bit spiteful. ;)

Reactions: adz

MagpieMariner

I use facebook a lot, primarily to keep in touch with my interstate & overseas rellies, so I'll be joining the new group (in fact have already joined) but I'll be using it like pj just for more information.

FFC Mariner

Sounds like a playground for the politically correct. Yellow tinted glasses to be supplied by the club?

Agree. Sickeningly sycophantic.

Funny as to see the endless "we need a club song" and "why don't Bay 16 produce song sheets" posts

Where have these people been for 11 seasons?

nebakke

Oh ffs get a grip... Why does it matter where they have been for 11 seasons? Maybe they've only just discovered football, maybe they only just turned old enough to have a Facebook account... Maybe they felt that any Facebook presence was beneath them but just changed their mind this year or maybe they've hung around since season 1 and only just discovered the Internet... Who knows! ?

I can understand why you'd be frustrated with the club - i think we all are - but just ignore the Facebook group if it really gets your goolies that badly.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred